Sirius Black.

Lucius got all up in Harry's face. He wanted the prophecy that stated 'neither can live while the other survives.'

"Step away from my god-son." Said Sirius punching Lucius.

They fought and fought. Then one deatheater and lucius were fighting Harry and Sirius.

The other deatheater got blown back by sirius. Lucius holding the deatheaters wand and fighting with two.

"Expelliarmus." Said Harry and the other wand went flying from lucius' hand.

"Nice one James." Said Sirius. Harry looked at him weirdly.

Lucius was blown into the wall by Sirius.

"Avada kedavra." Said Bellatrix. Sirius fell through the vail.

"No." Said Harry, lupin grabbed him.

Harry was trying to break free, screaming and crying as he did so. Dani couldn't help but cry and so did Tom.

He eventually broke free and ran over to bellatrix. Dani following.

"Crucio." Said Harry and bellatrix fell on the floor in pain.

"Crucio." Said Dani.

"You know the spell children." They heard a whisper.

Voldemort arrived and so did dumbledore. They fought each other untill voldemort possed Harry.

Harrt was sheetwhite and in pain.

"No your the one who is unloved. And i feel sorry for you." Said Harry and voldemort went out of his body.

Fudge arrived with Percy and some other ministry workers.
Voldemort disapperd.

"He's back." Said Fudge.

***********************

Harry, ron, hermoine, dani, neville, ginny and tom were walking together. Harry was explaining what dumbledore had told him.

"We have something voldemort didn't." Said Harry.

"Whats that?" Asked Ron.

"Something worth fighting for." Said Harry and Dani.

Then they got onto the train. Dani sitting with draco half the way there and harry on the other half.

"This is going to be an awesome summer." She said to Draco as the train left. He nodded in agreement.

"Hopefully." He said then kissing her.