112...Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua❤️

"Finally tumhe time milaa mujhe call karne ke liye" Deepu said. Aryaman called her after like a whole week.

 Aryaman called her after like a whole week

"Sorry" he said.

"Tum ne abhi tak jithne baar sorry bola hain na, uthnee baar I love you ya I miss you nai bole hoge" she said.

"Jaan boochke toh nai kar raha hoon na yaar, busy tha and I get tired after coming back home" he said.

"You know what I think? Ghar aane ke baadh, if you call me and share about your day na, that will help you reduce your stress. I am not asking you to talk to me for the whole day, you know hi hello, khaana khaayi? Tumhaara dhin kaisa tha..these kind of questions, which lovers ask each other" she was giving him gyaan.

"Office jaa rahi ho?" he asked.

"Haan just got ready" she said.

"Oh nice, kya plan hain aaj ka?" he asked.

"Kuch nai, bas two meetings hain and then regular work" she said.

"Okay, have your lunch on time, Cabir batha raha tha, tum theek se khaa nai rahi ho" he said.

"Cabir bathaa raha tha?" she asked surprised.

"Haan, tum se baath nai kartha iska mathlab yeh nai ki I don't care about you, I get updates about everything you do" he said.

"Ohhh... Chalo acha hain" she said.

"Acha chalo, I'll call you tomorrow. Abhi sleep time" he said.

"Okay, sleep well" she said and disconnected the call.

"How sweet, he keeps track of all my activities" she thought.

-------------------------

At Malhotra's office:

Manik's chacha was on his way to his cabin, when he saw Deepika.

"Miss Deepika" he called her.

She was kind of surprised to be called by him. By now, she got to know about Chacha's behavior.

"Good morning sir" she said.

"Good morning, In my cabin" he said and walked away.

Before going to his cabin, she made her way to Cabir's office.

"Cabir sir" she said knocking on his door.

In the office, they were very professional. As she was given a job based on her qualifications, she behaved like any other emoployee, though they were like partners-in-crime at home.

"Yes" he replied form inside.

"Kya hain Deepika Mam" he said.

"Big boss wants to see me, apne office mein bulaaya hain" she said drinking water from the glass that was on his table.