Chapter 8 <3

_________________________________

Recap:

He walked around to the other side of the bed pulling of his jeans and slipping on sweat pants and had no t-shirt on. I couldn't help myself but stare at him, he really was gorgeous. He turned around and caught me staring at him, he smirked and said "Jeez, you may have well raped me with your eyes." as he pulled up the covers and slid in.

 I started blush, "Yeah like that's not what you were doing when I changed into your top." I said smiling.

 He said "You tell a guy not to look while an extremely hot girl is changing into his t-shirt I think you’re going to look." He said smiling at me a real smile that showed his dimples. They were so cute, he was so cute.

 We were at arm length away, so I crawled over and snuggled into his chest. "Thank you Tate thanks for everything." I said softly looking up at him.

 He was shocked at my direct approach of coming close to him but he put his arm over me, as he got over it. "It was my pleasure Zoe." He said kissing my forehead as he rubbed my back. I really loved being this close to Tate.... 

__________________________________

Chapter 8:

I woke up in the morning all tangled up. My head is pounding and I felt like the room was spinning. I looked around and realised I wasn't in my own bedroom. It was a boy’s room, definitely.

 Then I got a flashback of what happened. I was in Tate's room. I remembered everything we kissed; he attacked Liam for trying to attack me.

 As I was thinking this I felt a churning feeling in my stomach and I wanted to puke my guts up. I ran to the en-suite and put my head over the toilet and puked yet again.

 I felt someone come in and hand me a glass of water and two tablets. I took them straight away and the person started rubbing my back. "Hangover?" He asked laughing lightly.

 I looked up at Tate and groaned.

 "I'm taking that as a yes." I could hear the smirk. I got up, washed my mouth and made my way back to the bed. I heard Tate follow me. I really took notice of him and he had a towel around his waist and one slung over his shoulder. The water was falling off his hair and dripping down his eight-pack.

 I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

 "What's wrong Zo?" he said laughing at me.

 "Nothing" I muttered. I have to sit around and watch you prance around looking like that when I know I can't have you. I thought to myself, just great!

 I heard him move to the side of the bed, pull the covers up and he slid in next to me. He pulled the covers over both our heads. I laughed.

 "What are you doing?" I said through my laughter.

 He laughed along with me. "I don't know I thought we were playing some sort of game."

 I rolled my eyes and Tate wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. He rested his head in my neck. 

I was shocked at first but then I wrapped my arms around his waist. He put a finger underneath my chin and kissed me, first lightly but then more hungrily. Well, playing hard to get didn't last long.

 He pulled me so I was underneath him as he kissed my neck, then my jaw and he kept making his way down. I tried to stifle my moan by biting my lip. When he got to my stomach he made his way back up to my mouth.