Reasons

"What's wrong with you?"

.......

" Did you not just hear me ask you a question?"

.....

"I know you not sitting there ignoring me." He said, sitting up in his seat.

" I don't feel like talking, Chris."

"Well you could've just said that instead of ignoring me."

"You're not my daddy."

"Whats your problem? I asked you a simple question and you acting like I-"

"Chris leave me alone!"

"Forget it man."  He said, storming out.

I immediately felt bad after he left. I shouldn't have caught an attitude with him, he was only asking a question.

"Hey" I greeted him as he walked in the door a couple hours later. He didn't respond.

"Look, I'm sorry for snapping on you like that.I get you were just asking a question." He nodded

"You good" I sighed

"Chris.... I have something to tell you."  He looked at me and squinted his eyes.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant, Chris."

"What? How?"

"You really don't know how?" I laughed

"How far along are you?"

"Almost two months." A smile slowly crept on his face.

"Is it a boy?"

"I don't know fool." I smiled . He picked me up and twirled me around.

"You're happy? "

"Of course!" He said, pulling up my shirt.

"You know I never even noticed your stomach was puffing out." He rubbed my stomach. "How long have you known?" I looked up in the air thinking.

"Three weeks"

"And you didn't tell me!?"

"Shut up"

"You know what? I love you."

"Yeah, you better cause I's ya baby mama now."  He laughed and pulled me close to him by my waist as he kissed me. Whew, time to work on baby number two.