22.

A week had passed since the dreadful run in with Alfrid and the message he had delivered, Harry had taken heed to that and had started to train at the gym obsessively claiming that he wouldn't let Johnny win no matter what. He was the competitive type apparently. The match was going to be held tomorrow at seven PM Harry had reluctantly told me after I practically talked his ear off, and I had made the conscious decision to go with him, although Harry wasn't yet aware of that new development. Oh well, no point starting the arguments a day earlier than need be.

The buzzer going off alerted me from my thoughts as I stood up frowning in confusion wondering who on earth that could be as I pushed the button down on the intercom.

"Who is it?" I called wearily. Ever since the Alfrid incident I had been more weary than usual of unannounced guests-- not that we got any, really apart from Bee who had re-started her work, however she was telling me that she had been offered a job as a receptionist at a dentist so she may or may not be leaving her position.

She said she wanted to talk to Harry since obviously he was the one who payed her wages but was a little afraid of his reaction because apparently Bee had been around Harry since his childhood. She used to work at his old house when he lived with his parents, but she soon after quit her job claiming she couldn't let the little boy she watched grow up be alone to take care of himself. I thought that was really sweet of her, and then she got a job here and had been taking care of Harry since. I told her it would be fine, and she said she trusted me to take of Harry for her in her absence and I promised her I always would.

Maybe, that was a little out of my depth but what can I say? I had a nasty habit of helping others even if it would only end up hurting my own self.

"Oh Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down thou long hair!"

I snorted not bothering to answer Casey and pressed the green button which allowed them to come up, and not a few minutes later was there a knock at the door. I smiled, my spirits lifting as I opened the door for my troupe of friends to march in, which consisted of, Casey, Zayn, Silver and Jace.

"Hi! what brings you here?" I asked excitedly as I ushered them all in closing the door behind them, smiling warmly when I was met with genuine responses. Zayn gave me a big hug and a quick kiss to the head whilst Casey squeezed me and also slapped me slightly for not calling her mor often, Silver gave me a kiss on the cheek and Jace gave me a quick side hug, all of them muttering about how bored they had been without me and how they missed me, although I found that hard to believe slightly since I was hardly the life of the party, andbutso whatever floats their boats, I guess.

"So, where's this 'Harry' guy then, hm?" Zayn asked with raised brows and a slight mock to his voice once we had all settled down with drinks and a few snacks such as share bags of crisps and some drinks and stuff. I narrowed my eyes slightly as I popped a crisp in my mouth.

"Be nice, Zayn." I warned playfully. "He's at the gym training for a fight," I replied feeling slightly amused at their overly shocked faces.

"You what? I thought he worked in business or some shit?" Casey asked looking bewildered since that is what everyone had been told but apparently Anne and Robin had been too embarrassed to tell us the truth which I think is ridiculous.

"No, he's a boxer slash personal trainer."

"Why is that so fucking hot?" Silver questioned in a slight whisper sounding mesmerised. Jace nodded next to her looking equally as mesmerised.

"I know right."

I laughed slightly giving them both weird looks whilst Zayn and Casey only raised their brows at my answer, Zayn looked impressed and Casey seemed confused but also as if she wanted to go and watch Harry train shirtless.