37.

we sat on our movie seats as the commercials and intros continued playing. there wasn't a lot of people because it was type late.

a while into the intros i felt a pair of hands on my eyes. i turned around and saw daniel there. i playfully rolled my eyes.

he went from behind and jumped over the seat next to me.

"yeoo! you crazy. it was too hard for you to walk around like a normal person?" i said laughing.

"yeahhh!" he yelled in a high pinch voice.

"shhh!" we heard someone say.

i bursted out laughing.

kevin sat on the other chair next to me and rubbed my head.

"yeo wassup bestfriend." he said smiling.

"hey kevieee." i said squeezing his cheeks a little.

the movie was starting.

-------------------------

i wiped my tears away as i stared at the big screen. im a little baby. it was almost the end of movie. i put my head down and cried.

i felt daniel wrap his arms around me and carry me to his lap. he held me like a baby.

"it's okay baby." he whispered holding my hand.

i sniffed and looked back up to the screen. the girl went to paris with the money he left for her, before he died. ah man. the feels.

it finally ended. i stood up from daniels lap and looked around to the crew. they were all wiping their tears. awh.

we walked out of the theater and went to where the bathrooms were. kev saw my eyes and started laughing like a horse. that b.

"stop laughing dumba$$." i whined.

"sorry bestfriend." he said going over to me.

he pointed to his back with his thumb. he crouched down and i jumped on his back.

"ay! don't drop maaa girl!" daniel yelled being mad protective. it was fuuuunnnyyyy. me and kevin laughed like goats.

"so where we goin now?" devin said laughing.

"i wanna go the bathroom, come with me ari." nagely said.

i looked down at kev and he bent down. i hopped off his back and walked into the bathroom with nagely.

i took some water and splashed my face.

"ari." i heard nagely say.

"yeah?" i said.

"why are you trying to steal kevin from me?" she said staring at me.

"who said i was?" i asked confused.

"you always all up on my man." she said with an attitude, smacking on her gum.

"well im not." i said turning back to the mirror.

"stfu you know you are. ya always flirting. and always touching eachother in some way." she said.

"nagely chill okay. he's my bestfriend. nothing more okay!!" i said annoyed.

"whatever.........btch." i heard her mumble the last part under her breath.

i rolled my eyes and walked out with her behind me.

i had my stank face on. oh wellz.

"what happened shawty? you look hella mad." kevin said chuckling.

"nothing just wet my phone while i was washing my hands." i said.

i looked at nagely and we rolled our eyes at eachother. gosh.

"well...okay... so we out to ari & danny's house?" devin said.

"why always our house?" daniel said laughing.

"it's our main hangout place, andddd no parents to bug us." devin said chuckling.

"aigh then let's go." daniel said wrapping his arm around me and walking to the door.

💙