stressed out

not twenty one pilots, i'm sorry

inspired by many!

you say on the couch in your huge home, waiting for your husband nate and kids to come home. nate loved picking his little munchkins up from daycare, you however didn't because he always got them ice cream or fast food, spoiling their dinner.

you heard shuffling outside the door and you immediately got excited knowing your whole world was going to be in front of you.

nate finally opened the door, dropping his phone, keys, and tie on the ground. his eyes looked sad, his button up shirt was half unbuttoned, and usually he would love to be playing around with your children.

your son hung from his bicep and your daughter held in his arms.

you looked at him with sadness in your eyes. "hey, hey, hey." you smiled grabbing your son off nate's arm as nate let out a sigh of relief. "hi mommy!" he said in his squeaky, four year old voice. "hi my love, why don't you go play with your toys and i'll call you down when dinners ready." you smiled as his eyes lit up. "okay!" he ran up the stairs.

you grabbed your baby girl from his arms and nate immediately started to sob into your shoulder. "shhh." you rubbed his back.

"hang on baby." you said putting you daughter in her baby swing. you opened your arms for him and he went back to his original position.

"i-i'm so s-sorry." his back heaved with every sob. "we don't have to talk about it right now." you walked over to the couch and laid down as nate kicked off his shoes, laying on top of you.

you say there with your cheek pressed against his head, rubbing his back. "it's okay, baby. i love you so much." you kissed the top of his head.

"y/n, i lost my job today." he said not even looking at you. your heart dropped, not at the fact he lost his job but at the fact that, that job was his entire life. he adored that job.

"nate, baby. it's okay." you rubbed his back. "no, it's not. we won't be able to afford this house. i won't be able to provide for our children or you, you'll be stressed because you have to work extra-" you cut him off by pressing your lips to his.

he tensed up but then relaxed. "don't you worry. we'll be just fine. i promise you." you smiled down at him.

"god how did i get so lucky?" his eyes still bloodshot from (smoking weed) crying.

"you didn't get lucky, i did. the amount of love you have for our children is unreal. i couldn't have asked for anyone better. i love you nathan maloley."

"i love you, y/n maloley. don't you ever give up on me." he sighed.

"never. i promise."

a/n

s'cute but it kinda sucked, welp.

wattpad is acting dumb rn