#5- Training Sessions

Jace:

You were panting standing steadily on one of the rafters that crossed the ceiling of the library. You were secured with a harness and bungee cord that would catch you if you fell. The two of had been going through drills for the past hour that would increase your agility and flexibility. He ran ahead of you shouting 'Catch me!!' You heaved a long breath and started chasing after him focusing on not falling off. Obviously in your current state you were unable to catch him.

A minute later Jace stood on the  rafter in front of you. 'Hey you wanna see me flip off this?' he asked. 'Show off,' you scoffed but nodded anyways. He braced him self and then flipped off somehow bringing you down with him. You yelled your arms flailing all evidence of your training gone, and then he caught you. Somehow you had landed perfectly in his arms. 'Jerk you did that on purpose.' You said crossing your arms over your chest.

'I'll always be there to catch you.' he said smiling a genuine Jace smile. Your bitch mood instantly turned off at the sight of Jace smiling. 'You know I don't get it. Sometimes you're so nice and charming and then sometimes you're all arrogant and jerky. It makes me wanna-' you trailed off searching for the right word. 'Fuck me?' he said smirking. 'Your read my mind Herondale.' you smirked back as he put you down gently and moved his lips against yours.

Alec:

You and Alec were training. Alec had decided to teach you how to master the skill of using the bow and arrow because that's what you wanted to learn. You stood in your spot aiming at the target and shot at it. It landed no where near it. Alec chuckled. 'Shut up Alec,' you said frustrated. 'Here let me help you.' he said.

And then he was standing over you one arm over your right hand to help you position the arrow right and the other on your left to help you balance the bow right. His hot breath fanned your neck as he was leaning over you so he could help you better. You willed yourself not to shiver as he would probably feel it and thought about Alec. You had been dating for around a month now and you still couldn't get over the effect he had on you. Even if he looked at you, it made you get butterflies and now he was standing right next you breathing his minty breath onto you....

'Y/N? You still with me?' he said. You could hear the smirk in his voice. You cleared your throat. 'Yeah. Let's start shall we?' He helped you to release it and after a couple of tries with him you were getting the hang of it.

You finally tried it on your own and it actually landed close to the middle this time. Nonetheless you were very happy over your small accomplishment. You went over to hug Alec. 'That was very good.' he said smiling because you were so happy. He kissed your forehead 'And by the way I know it was me you zoned out over.' he smirked. 'What? How?' you said your cheeks flushing.

'No one else could make you that breathless,' he said and winked at you. You laughed hitting him on the shoulder.

Sebastian:

You and Sebastian were doing hand-to-hand combat. Sebastian was very good at it- like he was with every other aspect of fighting so obviously you had asked him to help you out. You knew he was taking it easy on you but he still knocked you to your butt more times then you cared to count. You circled each other and you decided to make the first move. You went with a right hook to his chest which he easily deflected. 'Come on Y/N you can do better than that!' he smirked getting you fired up. You did it again but this time he got your hand and turned you around so that your back was against his chest. He breathed on your neck but before he could entrance you, you kicked him backwards and it connected just below his knee. He actually looked surprised as you turned around to face him.

You punched him on his face- again catching him off guard and hooked your foot under his making him fall but he held onto your hand the last minute making sure to bring you down on top of him. He smirked at you ' Damn babe. A bit more practice and you'll probably be better than me.' He suddenly flipped you over so that you were now beneath him. 'There that's the way I like it,' he said moving down to kiss you on your lips.

I only included these guys for training but if you guys want anyone else just tell me and I'll do it!! BTW sorryyyy for not updating in ages!!!

Follow

Vote

Comment