Following Draco.

Weasleys wizard wheezes. Wonderful shop. Very funny and  brilliant.

Dani,Ginny and Hermione were by the love potions. Tom was standing nearby.

"Love potions." Said George.

"Yeah, they really do work." Said Fred.

"Although we hear your doing just fine on your own sis." Said george.

"What does that mean?" Asked Ginny.

"Aren't you currently dating dean thomas?" Asked Fred.

"Thats none of your business." Said Ginny.

Dani noticed a sad look in Toms eye when Ginny walked away. She walked over to him.

"Has ickle Tommy-kins got a crush." said Dani.

"Shut up." Snapped Tom still staring at Ginny.

"Come on lets go." Said Ron and harry, hermione, dani, tom and ron left the shop.

"How are they doing it, fed and george?" Asked Hermione.

"I don't know.but does it seem like Draco and mummy look like the sort of people who don't want to be followed." Said Ron.

They followed Draco and Narcissa through to knockturn alley. Draco made sure no one was watching. They ducked down and then draco walked into borgin and burkes. They climbed onto the roof and watched. The dark mark on Dracos arm. Very clear. Tom and Dani looked at eachother.

Draco Malfoy. Deatheater at the age of sixteen.