chapter fourteen

Hey everyone! I'm EXTREMELY sorry for not updating in 10 years! Let's not further postpone this chapter!

Enjoy this extra long chapter! It's probably twice as long as chapter 12~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

I was pushed around in the hallways as I scrambled to get an invitation. I heard others talking about some party. Intrigued, I finally grabbed one and got out of the horde of students.

I looked at the yellow sheet of paper. It read:

Meet at the park tomorrow for a party for L

The rest of the name must must have gotten ripped off as I was trying to get out of the crowd. Since it starts with an L, it's probably me!

She's moving tomorrow, which is Friday, and we want to celebrate for her! Be there at 12 pm! Don't hesitate to bring gifts!

I smiled to myself. I never knew people who hated me would be so kind to let me leave with a good memory!

"So that's what Natsu was talking about! How sweet!" I said to myself.

A voice in the back of my head was telling me something, but I ignored it, finally happy to be acknowledged as a friend to the hosts of this party! I'm so excited, I've got to tell Gajeel, Jellal, and Gray!

I rode alone on the bus home, smiling to myself and anticipating the party that was going to be held tomorrow.

The party held for me.

Gray's POV:

"Hey guys, have you heard about that party this Friday?"

I looked up at the owner of that voice.

"Come on, Jellal, obviously we have," Gajeel replies in a snarky manner.

I huffed.

"So are you going?" Jellal asked again.

"You guys are idiots," I started. "Do we really want to go to her party? She's better off without us. Anyways, I don't like her. She's too..." I trailed off as I thought of a word that would describe her personality eloquently.

"Annoying? Stupid? Clingy? Yeah," Gajeel finished off.

A single leaf fluttered in front of my feet. I kicked it as I shuffled down the gray sidewalk with my friends. I slouched and shoved my hands into my pockets.

"My house or yours?" I asked.

"Nah, yours. Didn't you get the new game that I need?" Gajeel asked.

"Yeah, why don't we just go to your house," Jellal added. "I'm too lazy to go to mine."

"Don't you live three houses away from me?" I sweatdropped.