Chapter 5 I'm Okay With That

Just to switch things up!
Travis's POV

I was cold. I shivered a little. I shivered a lot. I tried to cover myself with my arms. Giving up in disgust, I opened my eyes. "Grrrrr! Where the blankets at?!" I thought to myself as my eyes began to focus properly. I looked over to see the culprit of this terrible crime. The blanket thief was... Zane Ro'meave. "WTF?! Oh, LOL. I remember now. I actually did that. He let me do it too!" I was thinking of what had happened yesterday. I got to fuck with that cute little kitten! Well not as cute as I thought. He could really use those claws when he wanted to! He's a bad, bad kitty!

Zane was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him in case he wasn't a morning person. I just tried to take back as much blanket as possible. It wasn't easy though since Zane was cuddling them close, drooling on them. "Aww! Now that's just fuckin' cute!" I said a bit too loud. Zane stirred from his sleep. He opened his good eye slowly and when he realised the situation he jumped. Zane fell off the bed. I giggled like a little bitch and sat up and when Zane looked up at me with an expression of pain, I smiled. " Are you alright Kitten?" I asked. " T-T-Travis?! What are you doing in... Oh right." Zane replied as he remembered everything that had happened yesterday. " I guess we did that then, huh?" Zane said softly as he blushed.
" Yeah, It was my idea but you made it your own. You were amazing!" I chuckled as I threw myself back down onto the half soft, half firm mattress in Zane's bedroom. " Only because my soldier followed his orders! If you had've kept control then I'd have been purring in your lap all night!" Zane shot back. I blushed a little " Oh stop it, you!" I said jokingly.

Zane decided now would be a good time to get his naked ass off the floor. He stood up. Thank god the curtains were closed. " Oh shit! What are you going to wear? I don't really want you to wear your clothes from yesterday since they need washing. They're covered in sweat." Zane said in a panic as he looked at me. I blushed intensely. We were both still fully naked but that had only really sunk in now that I was fully awake. He was just standing there in front of me, wearing nothing and waiting on my response. " Uhhhh..." I looked away from him " Oh my Irine that's distracting!" I sort of burst out. "What? Oh geez! I'm so sorry I... You're naked too! You dumb fuck!" Zane yelled in reply.
"Hahaha! LOL! Oh my Irine." I burst out, laughing. "If you're worried about clothes then I can just wear some of yours right?" I said. Zane stared at me "But they might not fit on your body with that girly figure of yours!" He said, teasing me. I looked back at him with this adorable, grumpy look on my face. I was pissed. "Hey!" I whined.
"Alright! I'm sorry! Now let's get ourselves clothed and get some breakfast!" he said cheerfully.

"Zane? I know what happened yesterday but... Does it mean anything to you? Are we a couple now or was this a one time thing? Do you love-" I didn't get to finish that sentence. Zane was already leaning in to kiss me. Our tongues battled for dominance once again. After Zane won he pulled away. " Travis, of course I love you. Yes we're a couple! How else would I get to do the things I've always wanted to do with you?" I was in so love with that kitten it hurt. "I'm okay with that." I thought to myself as I went to go put some pants on.

To be continued...