Kirsten's Birthday Party Writing Contest!

The objective of this contest is to write a short chapter, no less than 1,000 words and no greater than 2,500 words of Kirsten's birthday. Use your imagination! It can range from a full blown out party courtesy of Angela or a late night Truth or Dare Game. Maybe she's with Harrison, or maybe she's with Garrett. Or even Toben if the few of you like that.

The point of this contest is to wow me with your creativity and writing skills. I will be judging by imagination, writing, and how close it mimics my writing. The crazier the better, or maybe subtle may work just as well!

Details:

This contest runs from June 22nd to July 22nd.

No less than 1,000 words or greater than 2,500 words.

Please do not disfigure the characters completely. I do not want Alonzo to have a tramp stamp or have Harrison with green hair.

Email me your chapter to iridescentwings97@gmail.com That is the only place where I will accept entries.

You must include a name for the chapter.

You must also include a cover as if Kirsten's birthday is a short story. Covers can also be emailed through links.

Again, use your imagination!!!!!!

The Prize:

The top two stories will be featured in Culinaria L'amore as a separate chapter.

Each person will receive: A fan, a dedication, a promotion on Facebook, Share Your Story, and to my fans, and a seven hundred word critique of your story.

**Every contestant will get at least two comments on their stories**

SO PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer!!! I used the chapter for the character contest so disregard the comments below!!!!