What It Felt Like

Lachlan's POV

Lachlan: "IT'S FUCKING FUCK OFF DEGREES HERE WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!"

Josh: "You came because you love us."

Lachlan: "IT'S LITERALLY 0 DEGREES!"

Simon: "Not literally but if you could stop screaming please."

Lachlan: "Sorry. But this is ridiculous."

Vikk: "Watching you walkout of the airport with three jumpers. A Parker, And an over sized coat as well as a pair of jeans. Two pairs of Tracksuit pants. Two pairs of socks and your joggers inside a pair of over sized slippers.If I push you over you would either bounce back up or you will roll away. And I don't really want to find out what would happen."

Simon: "Besides your here now. You can't run."

Josh: "Jay and his girlfriend seemed pretty fine by the weather?"

Simon: "Yeah but didn't Ethan warn them?"

Lachlan: "Every time I come here I intend to wear just one more layer. Each time. That's a promise."

Vikk: "Well I guess the only one who is worried about that would be Simon."

Josh: "Good point."

Lachlan: "Why Simon?He's tall enough. I'd say giving Vikk a hug would be a pain. And Josh I'd just knock you over and jump on you."

Josh: "Please don't.That would hurt."

Lachlan: "Oh hey how is Freya and Kayleigh going?"

Vikk: "Not sure on Freya but Kayleigh is doing really well. She's been enjoying herself and that's all that matters."

Lachlan: "Will she be there while I'm here? Would love to meet her."

Vikk: "I can try. She is supposed to be coming up a few days after you guys leave. I'll talk to her tonight."

Lachlan: "Well I'm here for two weeks. Freya will be there right Josh?"

Josh: "Yeah she's here.Jay's girlfriend won't be alone. Frey is going to take her out tomorrow and show her around while we crank out whatever we want to do."

Simon: "Preston messaged me to pass a message to Lachlan. He asked us when he was leaving the Pack and joining the SideMen."

Lachlan: "Remind me to tell him to go fuck himself."

Vikk: "What?"

Lachlan: "Good point.I'll ask Paige to do it for me."

Simon: "Just because your a lonely guy without someone."

Lachlan: "I'm only joking. I'll tell him how funny he is but no. I'm just going to laugh at him."

I watched as Simon started to blush. The hell is he blushing about?

Lachlan: "Hey didn't you miss the turn off?"

Josh: "Nope. We are staying somewhere else for your trip."

I looked over to Vikk next to me. I was starting to get a bit hot but I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction.

Vikk: "Hey Lachy."

Lachlan: "Yeah?"

Vikk: "Your looking a bit hot there don't you think?"

Lachlan: "I don't. Oh boy. I don't know what your talking about."

Fuck it I couldn't let them win but at the same time. This was unbearable.

Josh: "Naw it's ok Lachlan if your so cold I'll just turn on the heater."