chapter 52

Guys read each and every line soo that all your confusion will be gone. I have given brief information about why manik isn't ready to open up about his feelings for Nandini in front of everyone.

Nandini pushed manik slightly into her room and locked it.

Manik was shocked would be an understatement. Before he could shout nandinis name, he heard.

"Bhai" surprised voice of mukti.

Manik turned around and only one word escaped from his mouth it's "mukti".

Nandini is sooo dead !!

Manik's pov....

What the hell just happened.

Why am I here ??..

I was starring at mukti and so was she, after few seconds realisation dawn me !!

NANDINI !!!

Damn !! What is wrong with this girl, she's crazy.

"Nandini just open the god damn door" I said turning towards the door gritting my teeth. I soo want to strangle her right now.

"No can do manik" came her jovial reply. This girl is getting on my nerves now.

"Nandini stop all this and open the door" I said banging the door. Only I knew how I was controlling my anger.

"Exactly manik stop all this, this hide and seek game you siblings are good playing at " Nandini gave her answer somewhat seriously. Can't she see I can't stay with mukti in one room without breakdown that's why I've been avoiding her all these months.

"Nandini just open" I said seething in anger.

"NO I won't, stop your games and TALK, do you get me. 'Talk' that's what you guys need to do. Stop running around from the situations, it will get you nowhere. Soo just stop fussing around and clear all your misunderstandings. Mind you, I wont open the door until you patch up and haa one word of advise don't try to escape from balcony in case you get any ideas like that cause it's locked and if you have forgotten you guys don't have your phones with you  now, your stuck with each other for goodness sake soo utilize it. Ba-bye" Nandini all in one go and I'm sure she winked at her last sentence.

Urghhhhh !!!!

"Nandini " I said in anger but didn't get any reply. She went away. What am I going to do now. No manik don't turn, don't look at mukti it will make you weak that's it.

I walked near the couch and sat down without looking at her. This silence god it's soo awkward. I can't handle this tension in air. I was just ruffling my hairs to calm down myself before I get anger and break anything. I didnt want to scare mukti or something. I just sat there holding my head in my hands.

Just then I heard some sobs, I cringed my eyebrows. Is...is mukti ??. Shit what will I do now. I can't see her crying, it makes me weak. All these months I avoided her like plague cause I didn't want to be weak. I know I failed as a brother and nearly got her life in danger. That's why I was punishing myself from staying away from her. That's good for her, she will be safe staying away from me. Now what will I do, how will I handle her. Damn you nandini !

I gulped not knowing what to do, I didnt dare to look at her.

"Bhai" came her meek voice making my knees weak. I soo want to go and hug her, tell her that her rockstar is there for her and will protect her from all the evils. But I was scared what if I fail, what if I turn blind like last time and be the reason to put her life in danger. No, it's good for her to stay away. At least she will be safe. Soo I didnt move or reciprocate to her call.