32// The Test

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF un friggin' fortunately.

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 32

THE TEST

~~~~~~~~~~

The Lacrosse field, as per usual, was swarming with people of all ages, families gathering on the bleachers to cheer on whichever team their teenage son was on. Crystal, going along with her, Stiles' and Allison's thoroughly rehearsed plan, walked to the bleachers casually, dodging mothers as they dragged their children towards their families. She quickly pushed away Greenberg, who had attempted to place his greasy hand on her arm, muttering colorful words under her breath as she scurried away from him. The teenager sat down, sending Stiles a small nod as if she was silently telling him she was okay, since he had kept his eyes on her the whole time. The teenage girl subtly turned her head to the left, glancing up the over-crowded bleachers and catching the eye of none other than Allison Argent, who nodded slightly to confirm that the plan was in motion. The plan that Stiles had come up with in his head within the span of thirty seconds was convincing enough for both Crystal and Allison to agree. Even though Stiles' plans ended up with someone seriously hurt or nearly dead, she found herself agreeing anyway; for some reason unknown to her. Maybe it's because she trusted him with her life.

Crystal waited patiently for the game to begin, and once it did, she began to bounce her leg up and down as nerves settled in the pit of her stomach. The worst case scenario popped in to her mind suddenly. What if Gerard caught her? What if the Bestiary wasn't in his office? What would Gerard do if he caught her snooping through his office? She took a deep breath to calm herself. Everything will be fine. She hoped.

Crystal was brought out of her thoughts when the whole crowd behind her winced in unison. Crystal frowned upon seeing a tall kid from the other school's team with an insane amount of muscle shoving one of Beacon Hills player's to the ground with brute force. She was just happy that it wasn't Stiles out there. The brunette watched in amusement as Coach blew his whistle. "Come on! Is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!"

Finstock walked over towards Stiles and sat down beside him. "Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?"

Crystal chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she listened to Stiles' response."Eddie Abomowitz, Coach. They call him The Abomination."

The teenage girl sitting behind him frowned. The abomination? what the hell kind of nickname is that? She looked over towards the huge kid again as he pushed one of his own team members to the ground; pursing her lips and nodding her head in agreement, the nickname seeming to fit his personality well.

"Well that's cute." Coach commented sarcastically, getting up from beside Stiles and walking away. Crystal chose then to turn around and look at Allison, who was now wearing her grandfathers jacket. It's go time. She pulled out her phone, sending Stiles a quick text message. A few seconds later, she watched him glance at his phone which was already in his hand, then stand up. The teenage boy briefly glanced at Crystal, nodding his head slightly. Crystal watched as he made his way over to Allison, discreetly taking a set of keys from her glove clad hand. Crystal turned her head back towards the game, a smile tugging on her lips as she realised everything was falling in to place. She gave it roughly twenty seconds before she stood up and began walking out of the lacrosse field.

Crystal, once she took a step out of the lacrosse field, broke out in to a dead sprint across the parking lot, however stopped dead in her tracks, a wave of nausea hitting her dead in the stomach. Something wasn't right. Her head automatically turned to the left, her eyes immediately settling on what she recognised to be Lydia's car.