Best Wishes (Chptr. 8)

Y/N's POV
After a whole hour of skating nightfall has arrived, the chill, winter air blows upon the remaining leaves of trees, accompanied by snow falling so calm and peaceful. It was no different from any winter day I've spent. Distracted, I was unaware of Zane shooting me with a barrage of questions, "Y/N?" Zane asks, "Isn't it beautiful?" I asked looking up, "What's beautiful?" He responded "The weather, the snow falling, the wind. Isn't it beautiful?" I asked again, "It is beautiful Y/N, but, no as like you." He said "You're kidding, right?" I said "Its true." He responded, I just laughed but apparently didn't know why.

Time Skip

"Hey guys we're home." I yelled out "So? How's your date? Hmmm..." Lloyd asks "Better that yours with Kai." I answered, the whole room was laughing with Lloyd pouting, "Anyways I thought him how to skate." I said dropping myself to the couch, "You came home just in time, the reporter said there's gonna be a blizzard." Jay elaborates "Do you mind crashing a night here?" Kai asks "I don't mind." I sighed "What's wrong Y/N?" Zane asks, highly concerned. "I'm just really cold." I explained "Kai get hot water." Nya orders "Zane, Cole, bring her to her bed, she might be in a pickle." Nya ordered again "I'm fine." I said, Nya came close and touched my forehead "No you are not, you have a fever told you not to stay in the cold for too long."

Inside Y/N's Room..

"Kai!! Where's the hot water?!" Nya yells out "Coming..." Kai said rushing towards the door "Here Zane place this on her head, Jay find some blankets, you three find medicines in the kitchen." Nya said, they did what was told and came back, "Jay tuck her in, lemme see those meds." Nya said "This is not for the fever, this is for cough and cold." Nya says "Here." Cole reaches out "Thanks." She said pouring medicine on a spoon, "Say ahhh." She says, I hate that med so I refused it tastes like so bitter. "Just drink it." Zane said, I hesitated and dodged the spoon, apparently Nya has one more option.