"Reckless," - Adrienette au pt 2

Firstly I have to apologize for not updating, I was actually thinking of finishing this book since I have no inspiration, I prefer to write an actual book than this.

So if anyone wants to check out my other books, they are very welcome. I might update this once in a while, when I get inspiration for any one shot, but until then idk how it's gonna be.

Thanks for reading tho.

-----------------------------------

"So what you're telling me, you went for the most known vampire alone? In the dark? Are you crazy?" Nino sighed and put down the first aid kit.

"You could've gotten killed, Marinette,"

"I know, Nino. Please stop worrying," Marinette sighed.

"I have to deal with that vampire Alya or whatever her name is. I lost Juleka to her. I don't need another partner to turn into vampire food," he sighed and shook his head.

"Something was different, Nino," she sighed and touched her neck where she got bitten.

"And what's that?"

Marinette didn't know how to answer it. Maybe he was more flirty? Maybe the fact that he didn't drink all her blood, that she was only for taste?

What the hell was going on in that vampire's mind?

She didn't know and it was eating her alive.

"Look. Every vampire you will meet, they will be such show offs, thinking they are better because they have some inhuman abilities. But that cockiness usually gets them killed," Nino warned her. 

Marinette didn't say a thing.

"We're gong hunting tonight. If you think you're ready, you can come with," he said and left the room.

"Well, I guess I better get ready,"

-------------------

They were walking through the forest, all sticking together.

Marinette could feel someone watching them, but she didn't say anything.

"Marinette!" she heard a whisper. She looked around, but saw nothing that could say anything like that. Her teammates were too focused on the task ahead to deal with weird noises.

She just shrugged it off, thinking it was her imagination. "Marinette!"

Her whole body shook from fear and looked in the direction she thought the whisper came from.

She gulped before she followed the voice, leaving her friends behind.

Nobody noticed she was gone, so she just followed the path, deeper into the woods.

"I knew, you would find me, princess," she heard a familiar voice and started spinning around just to spot him.

"I'm on the right," he smirked.

When she turned around, the voice spoke again, "The other right,"

Marinette rolled her eyes and turned around. She saw a pair of green eyes.

Her breath hitched and she gripped the silver stake in her hand.

"You won't be needing that," he smirked and slowly tried to remove it from her hand, but she gripped it even harder and pointed it at him.

His smirk became bigger and with his superspeed removed all of the equipment she had for hunting.

"H-How did you...-"

"Hey, I ain't no Quicksilver, but I am fast," he slowly held her hands and before she knew, she was pushed against the tree, his eyes on a vein on her neck.

She saw how he hesitated. He licked lips before he actually went through his plan.

Marinette bit her lip to the point it started bleeding and tried to hold back tears. "What are you going to do to me?" she stayed strong. For the sake of honor.

"I'm only goning to make you my mate, princess, nothing big,"

His fangs sank into her neck. She cried in pain and tried to struggle out of his grip, but he was too strong.

She felt dizzy and soon everything became pitch black.

Okay so to explain. I just feel like vampires should find their own mates, not being fated to them. Idk I like the idea.