Fuckboys and Pools

Cole

School has almost ended for Jack and Sarah. I would say Alex but I won't let her go for reasons. Mostly because I don't need any of those humans looking at my mate. Yes they don't know about her being my mate and all but I just can't have that. The thought of some fuckboy going up to my girl and giving her the usual smirk basically saying 'damn girl' just sends a bad feeling down my spine, and knowing how beautiful Alex is, it's bound to happen. It's the exact same at my pack, most of the 'men' in my pack are un-mated, and even though Alex is Mated to me they still seem like they can barely control themselves sometimes. I've seen quite a lot of them staring at her, and I mean a lot. The worst part is when she wants to go swimming and comes out in a super sexy bikini. Well that's all of her bikinis. God she looks so hot in them. The one I love the most is the one that doesn't cover up all of her boobs. And the string bottoms that I can just untie at any moment. I'd just taker her right then and there. Cole get yourself together. You're thinking about the other men staring at her NOT how fucking hot she looks in a bikini.

I try to finish my thoughts when Alex comes down in the perfect Bikini that I was just thinking about. Then of course, as always, all the pack members snap their heads up. I growl at them all when a couple of them get dark eyes. I pull her into a kiss to show them that she is mine and only mine.

"You're mine too, don't worry" she says reassuring me. Alex wanted to go to the pool today, so I reserved it so that we could just be alone, and with that string bikini I start to get some Thoughts. 

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I ask her

"Stop thinking those things." she says with a smirk and I can't help but nip at her neck. Some of the pack members are still staring at her fueling my anger. I feel Alex pull me out of the house quickly before I snap the necks of a few of the pack members. "I don't want you killing anyone today. Plus it'll just be me and you at the pool today" She says calmly. "Okay" I agree.

Alex

Cole and I are going to the pool today. He apparently made it so that we would be the only ones there by giving the pack members certain work to do today. I wear my favorite string bathing suit, It's also Cole's favorite as well so might as well be nice today. I walk down stairs and instantly all eyes are on me. Those Pigs, can't they keep there erections hidden for one moment. Can't they just get mates already? It's like I'm the only girl. I hear Cole growl at them to make them look away and then gives me a scorching kiss. He looks at me and bites his lip.

Well I know what I'm doing today. God she's so sexy in that bikini that I love. I can untie it at anytime I want, AND we have the pool all to ourselves. It'll be so tempting to even just take her in the car.

I don't let him finish his thoughts before I interrupt him. "Stop thinking those things" I look at the smirk plastered on his face. "I just can't help myself" He nips at my neck making me suppress a moan. I see him look at the pack members and growl. I quickly grab his hand and lead him out of the house before he kills anyone. 

"I don't want you killing anyone today" I say to him making him calm down as I put my hands on his waist bringing him in for a hug. "Okay" He replies.

"I love you" I say to him. "I love you more" he says to me. "I love you most" I say back. He pulls me in for a kiss before I stop him. 

"If we kiss again, we won't make it to the pool." I say laughing making him pout in sadness. Ugh not again with those puppy eyes. He knows I can't resist those. 

"Fine" I give in making have a huge smile on his face. He leans in giving me a rough and pleasurable kiss. His hands snake down to my ass and squeezes it making me gasp. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth making me moan in pleasure as the rough kiss continued. I pull away making him growl and grabbing me by the waist HARD and pushing me back onto his lips not letting me escape from his grasp. I give in and let the kiss continue until he is out of breath. But then again he can hold his breath for a long time. He bites down lightly on my bottom lip moaning as I put my hands through his hair and tug lightly on the roots. I don't think he wants to go to the pool anymore. He won't even let me go. He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist, leading us to the car door on the drivers side. He opens the door and sits down making me straddle him. My lips find a way back to his as he closes the door. I feel him harden under me. 

"Babe, we should go to the pool." I say to him in between kisses. 

"No I want to do it, right here, right now" he says growling kissing me roughly and nipping at my neck giving me dark purple marks all across my neck. God dammit, the one time I want to go to the pool and relax is the day he decides to be a horndog. I feel his hands travel up my back reaching my bikini string. 

"This needs to come off" he says in a deep husky tone causing me to melt into his arms with lust. I feel the tie to start to come undone. Eventually both strings are untied making my top fall onto Cole's lap. "Beautiful" Cole says scanning my body making me blush. He pulls me closer until there is no space between us making my body pressed up against his. 

"I love feeling you up against me. I love you so much, so so much Alex" he says making my heart leap out of my chest. 

"I love you Cole. More than you think" I say to him making him attack his mouth to my neck where his mark is. All I can say now is Thank goddess, that the car windows are tinted.

Let me just tell you this. We never made it to the pool