twenty three

It was the day the boys and I had been waiting for ages; the Southampton match!

I was rudely awoken by the sound of Justine screaming because Jenna rolled off the bed in her sleep and shouted "I THINK I'VE GONE BRAIN DIZZY!" Thanks guys.

"Shut the fuck up you children" Meena shouted into her pillow before trying to go back to sleep.

"Come on, Meens. Let's get ready" I groaned before pulling the quilt off all them and putting some socks on.

She sighed before getting up and dragging the two idiots along with her.

"B, where the fook are you clothes?" Jen said confused.

I grinned at her before running towards the double doors and opening up my walk-in wardrobe.

"Shit on my nipples and call me Tina" Meena breathed.(iF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW)

"WELL FUCK ME" Justine screamed before running into it and looking through the clothes.

*lil time skip SPONSORED BY #DIXOUTFORSENSIBLEBETH2K16*

About two hours later, we were ready and dressed in our outfits. Meena Ribena was wearing a pair of blue jeans with ripped knees and a pair of white Nike Huaraches. Her dark blonde hair was up in a pony tail with a few pieces out and framing her face.

Just was wearing black jeans and some white and black Adidas Superstars with her brown hairs slightly wavy. Also, Jen wore some white jeans with black Adidas Superstars and her brown hair naturally curly as usual.

Then, I was wearing my pale blue ripped jeans with my Black Nike Air Max Los. My hair was half up half down too. We were all wearing our SDMN FC shirts on top.

"Come on, we need to get going" Jen said before running out the door. Just, Meena and I ran after her and we ended up in the kitchen with everyone.

"Sissy!" Eth shouted before coming over. "You all look peng, girls" he laughed but I couldn't help noticing he was staring at Meena... Okay then?!?

Harry looked at me and grinned. He came over to me and hugged me before whispering in my ear.

"You look fucking amazing."

I could feel my face going all red so I just prayed that no one would noticed. Turning to talk to Justine, I saw she was busy with Simon.

Okay then.

"Time to get on the road!" Zerky grinned before we all cheered and headed out of the door.

*lil time skip*

Zerky, Frey, Meena, Just, Jenna, Harry and I got out of the taxi to be swarmed by subscribers. They pushed Meena, Justina and Jen to one side too. I mouthed "Sorry" at them but they understood.

I took loads of photos with them and signed some phone cases before Harry latched his fingers into mine.

"We've got to go guys, sorry" he called out to everyone.

"Hope you enjoy the match!" Zerky shouted. Before us all rejoined and set off again.

"Jesus, you're fans are mental, guys" Jen exclaimed as we made our way into the entrance for the Players Lounge where we were staying.