3.3

keep in mind that Louis has no tattoos in this book. Until now. (; so don't comment like "oh he already has so many blah blah" or I'll track your ass down

~~~

Louis couldn't stop staring at his ring. He sat in the bed around one in the morning, waiting for Harry to return. They'd just gotten home from the birthday dinner and Harry was fixing some tea since Louis felt restless.

But, actually, Louis felt restless for a reason. He was about to give Harry his present. Not just sex, but, like on Christmas, he was giving Harry himself. And now they were engaged and in love and so, so happy together.

Louis's eyes widened when he heard the pouring of the tea from the kitchen. He quickly shuffled around, eyes falling closed as he got in proper position. His legs were crossed, feet dangling from the edge of the bed, clad in white heels. White lace panties covered his thick ass, but not all of it.

You see, today, right after school, Louis had made one of the biggest decisions of his life- besides saying yes to Harry's proposal. He went after school with Niall to a tattoo parlor. His first tattoo.

So, now, on his left ass cheek was a pretty, curly little 'H'. This was before the proposal so he knew he'd made the perfect decision when Harry did propose on the same day.

Harry hadn't seen the tattoo yet and Louis was so fucking nervous. It had hurt like hell and he's never even thought that he'd get a tattoo. But he'd do anything for Harry, so this was his main present to Harry.

Harry stepped into the room only seconds after Louis's thoughts finally cleared. There was a sharp intake of breath and then a- "Wait! What the hell?" Harry thought he was seeing things. He stepped closer, setting the two glasses on the table and dropping to his knees behind Louis, hands moving to Louis's ass. "Holy hell, Louis. This is beautiful... I can't believe you did this."

Louis shivered as Harry's thumb smoothed over it. "It's sore. Really sore. But I wanted to show it to you. Figured we could just patch it back up before you fuck me. It's only a bit of taped bandage."

Harry pressed a soft kiss to it. He could cry at this moment but knew he shouldn't. It would be a pathetic, pointless cry. He knew that Louis loved him. He already knew. This tattoo was just... It was permanent. Louis couldn't get rid of it.

"I'll patch it up, baby. I'm... Thank you. This made me really happy... You have no idea how happy it made me."

"You have no idea how happy the proposal made me," Louis said quietly, closing his eyes as Harry's hands cupped his bum. "Hmmm. Feels good, Harry."

Harry chuckled softly, biting his lip. "Also looks good. Your ass, Louis... Hell. It's so beautiful." He then patched up Louis's tattoo with a thin bit of clothes bandage to keep it from being sore or rubbed against too harshly.

"Can you fuck me like this, Daddy? While I'm on my hands and knees?" Louis asked softly.

Harry hummed softly. "Anything you want," he breathed. "You deserve the world."

Louis giggled. "It's your birthday. I'll give it to you however you want. My body is all yours, always. My Daddy."

Harry cooed softly, pressing wet kisses down Louis's back. "You're so beautiful. I love you so much, my pretty little boy."

"I love you, Harry," Louis breathed out, arching up against Harry's mouth. He wanted to be fucked so badly. "Please."

Harry nodded and set to work. Within ten minutes, Louis had been fingered and his heels were discarded to the ground. They'd only been for display. His panties were also chucked somewhere across the room and Harry was currently pushing his cock into Louis's hole, nails digging into the boy's sides as he pushed into the tight heat.