Chapter 3

Lucas🍇

I Opened my Eyes hearing constant Chirping coming from outside. I turned my Head towards the Window and stared out of it, I had forgotten to close it last night.
I sat up scratching my Head.

"Stupid ass Birds" I Muttered.

I got up and went to close the window causing the chirping to subside a bit.

A sigh left from my lips as I dragged myself to my bathroom.

It was a brand new day and my attitude was already fucked up.

I Peed, brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. When I got out I Put On my Deodorant and lotion.

I went into my Closet grabbing a Black Tee and some Jeans.

-----

After getting dressed, I headed downstairs to Greet my Father and Brother in the kitchen.

"Good mornin Pops "

He turned around from the Stove looking at me. "Oh Mornin Son"

I Ruffled Damase's curls before taking a seat next to him.
"Mornin Kiddo"

"Mornin Lu" He cocked his head back.

He was a Spitting image of me as a child.

----

After breakfast, I went into the Living room grabbing my coat.

"Alright Dad, I'm leaving for work now"

"Alright Lucas, Be safe"

"Sure will.." I looked to Damase to see him sticking his Tongue out at me. "Bye Punk" I jumped at him.

"You don't scare me, bye"

I laughed walking out Of the door.

I stepped outside looking around at the familiar sight. I sometimes get a rush of excitement going around this town reminiscing on living here when I was a child.

I got into my Car sighing loudly as I placed my Head in my hands.

Lord knows how much I Miss Khaleyah, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her.

I missed her Smile, Her Giggle, Her Laying Against me, Her Gazes she thought I wouldn't see but I'd catch her every time, Her Words, I even miss her being all soft to me and her cooing.

It was Agonizing pain in my heart that was Ongoing, I felt cold and empty on the inside, in these past two years, I haven't felt like myself not once.

I shook the thought away and backed out of the driveway heading to work.

------

I slumped over in the couch as I huffed. My bones were aching and I was filled with Sweat.

My Dad had got me Hired with his Friend who work on houses m, I had been working there for awhile now.