46th Poem: About Me

Recently I had to write a whole bunch of 'About Me' type nonsense for school so that my teachers could get to know their students better and blah, blah, blah. For english, I had to write a one paragraph paper using a word to describe myself and three details to back up the word, with a conclusion sentence. For Religion, I had to make a poem with questions the teacher made like 'what do you like to do?' and 'what are you good at?' or whatever. So with all of that happening, I decided to write this poem. These are mainly other peoples opinions of me because Idfk about myself. Most times, people know more about you than yourself because you put yourself down, blinding your qualities from your own brain. I hope you like it and....yeah! (I'm too awkward to figure out what to say)

*****

Goofy,

because I love to make others laugh.

Introvert,

because I am overwhelmed and awkward when it comes to crowds.

Mind wanderer,

because my mind drifts every five seconds and everything reminds me of some movie, TV show, or song.

Weird,

because I can be so suck it.

Observer,

because I prefer to hear and watch than to actually speak.

Nice,

because I usually put others first.

Frightened,

because heights. Nuff said.

Fat person in a skinny person's body (when hungry),

because FOOD IS LIFE.

MR (mentally retarted),

because only those who know swethaa_sweet would understand.

Tomboy,

because I prefer comfort over EVERYTHING when it comes to clothes.

Childish,

because Wonder Pets is still my life.

Young,

because I refuse to be old. Plus, the majority of my friends are older than me.

Procrastinator,

because let's face it- everything is more fun than homework.

Baker,

because making food and distributing it is fun.

Reader,

because I love to be informed of other people's writing skills and cultures.

Imaginative,

because I watch too many movies and believe anything can be true until proven not. Just because I don't see fairies doesn't mean they aren't real.

Friendly,

because I have imaginary friends and it is easy to make them love me. (Jk XD)

Words from WritingMelody:

Kind,

because I feel sympathy and try to help without seeming full of pity.

Insightful,

because I listen to others and try to give the best advice that I can.

Funny,

because my weirdness actually makes things hilarious. Who knew right? ;p

Random,

because... miscellaneous is a fun word and my mind wanders all over the place.

Caring,

because I think treating my friends like shiz is messed up. (BUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU FOOD BECAUSE SHARING IS NOT CARING IN THAT ASPECT!!)

Creative,

because my imagination is large, but I suck at art so...

Talented,

because... Idk. Ask her, not me lol.

Mom's words:

Rambunctious,

because at times I can be extremely lively and happy.

Sociable,

because when I choose to talk I go on forever about whatever to whoever I want to talk to.

A/N

I legit had to look these words up haha: 

Rambunctious- uncontrollably exuberant; boisterous. 

Exuberant- filled with or characterized by a lively energy and excitement. 

Boisterous- (of a person, event, or behavior) noisy, energetic, and cheerful; rowdy.

Song of chapter: Devvon Terrell - Y'all Hear Me Now