School

[Edited chapter]

September.

It's been one whole month since the beginning of school, and almost a month after my first- heat.

Sitting in math class I can't help but feel, off?
My body is covered in a cold sweat, goose flesh on my arms as my heart beats faster.

As the bell rings my stomach flips, I bolt from my desk- leaving my bag behind as I make my way through the crowd to the boys' bathroom.

Slamming the stall door shut- I fall to my knees as my breakfast comes up.
Coughing and gagging hide the sound of the door- which I wish I heard.

"Halo- my luna are you alright?"

I cover my mouth with my hand before sitting, my back to the cold bathroom stall wall.

I look up to see Dax- his face showing worry, he sits my bag down before he kneels by me with toilet paper to wipe my mouth.

"Sorry, my breath must wreak-"

I bite my bottom lip as the waves of nausea hit me again, my body shiver from the feverish feeling.

"Your health is more important than a simple smell, I alerted the alphas- are you sick? How can I help? I have water!"

Just like a hyper puppy- that's what he reminds me of, he quickly opens his water before pushing it to my lips.

I smile before sipping the water, my stomach still off- but a little bit at ease.

"Thank you, Dax, you have helped me a lot already- please help me up, I don't trust my legs"

He quickly nods before helping me stand, he picks up my bag before using his foot to flush the toilet.

After he helps me to the sink to splash cold water on myself self the door slams open, both of my mates rushing to my side and rushing questions out so fast it makes me dizzy.

"Alphas, Diego, Marco, please give him space and time to think"

They both glare at him as he shrinks back, I smack their arms before stepping forward to Dax- hugging him until his heart slows down.

"Both of you should thank him, I already have thanked him for his help and for doting on me, don't make him fear you damn it!"

They both sigh before apologizing and thanking him, he dismissed himself and runs out.
Diego feels my cheeks as Marco rubs my back.

"Are you sick? Do we need to take you home? We can tell the office you rent well"

I shake my head no, I smile up to them before I speak.

"I'm alright- I just got super nauseated, I probably just ate too much last night"

Marco frowns as he kisses my forehead, but Diego grips my hands.

"My love, you may be ill- please, if you won't go to the nurse then let me check your blood"

Marco nods, his bottom lip sticking out.

"Yeah, Diego is trained to identify illnesses through the blood- please angel"

I sigh, I give them a nod before he lifts my hand up.
He breaks the skin on my thumb, just a few drops before I stop bleeding.

Marco kisses my hand as Diego shuts his eyes, I suppose it would take a moment to test blood- even for a vampire.

His face scrunches up as if he tasted something off, his eyes look to me before up at Marco.