Psychopath No. 6

Lauren

It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm extremely worried. I went to check on Y/n and she's not here. Guess who else isn't here? Camila. I just hope that this isn't what I think it is. Get ahold of yourself Lauren, Y/n and Camila will come back.

Y/n's heart will still be her chest when they return. I paced around the house waiting for them to come home. Ally, Normani, and Dinah barged out of their rooms looking tired in their pj's.

" Ally, make her stop you're the mama," Dinah whined. " Ya Ally I'm tired and Lauren is walking loud," Normani whined too.

" Laur is there a problem?" Ally asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

" Maybe, I don't know. It's just CamilaandYnaremissingandimworriedthatCamilamight hurt her," I rushed out.

" What?" Normani and Ally said at the same time. " She said Camila and Y/n are missing. She's worried that Camila might hurt her," Dinah explained rubbing her temple.

" WHAT!" Ally and Normani yell simultaneously. " You need to stop that, it's weird. I don't get what the big deal is? Chancho wouldn't hurt Y/n." I sighed thinking about Dinah's words.

Camila wouldn't hurt Y/n even if she wanted to because we care for her. Camila doesn't say it a lot but she loves and cares for us. " I guess you're right," I was going to let it go, but I think I spoke too soon.

"Y/N I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," we all ran to the living room to see what was happening. What we saw was so shocking I couldn't even speak. Y/n was straddling Camila trying to take a slice of pizza from her. " Camz you ate the whole fucking pizza. I just killed someone, that's a lot of work, I'm hungry now give me the fucking pizza or I'll have to take it from you."

Camila just laughed at her. I don't even think I've ever heard Camila laugh? " I dare you," Camila teases and Y/n raised her eyebrow. " Fine you asked for this," Y/n moved her lips towards Camila's and they kissed. It wasn't exactly exactly a kiss, more like made out. Camila began to drop the pizza but Y/n caught it." Thanks babe," Y/n says getting up. What in the actual fuck is happening?

Ally

I cleared my throat getting the attention of both girls. Camila's face as well as Y/n's flushed. I paused for a moment to look at them.

Their clothes were covered in dry blood. " Camila did you take Y/n on a killing spree? You've never come home with that much blood before," Normani asked, stealing the question from me.

" More like the other way around," Camila mumbled under her breath. " What," I was confused. " You made Y/n kill someone!!!" Dinah yelled. The girls looked at Camila with wide eyes.

" I swear these girls. Sometimes I think they aren't the brightest," Camila starts. " Babe calm down. You guys she didn't force me to do anything," Y/n explains to us.

"Elaborate," everyone but Y/n and Camila said. " Do you want physical evidence, video, then explanation, or how do you want this to go?" Y/n ran a hand through her messy hair.

" Explanation, video, then physical evidence," Lauren answered for us. Y/n took a small glance at Camila who gave her approval.

" So um I couldn't sleep last night so I went to the music room. Camila heard me playing and came to the room, I explained to her why I couldn't sleep. I also explained why I was honest and open with her. She took me to her room and I told her my life story. Then she asked me if I would kill and I told her depends on what I'm killing for. She asked me would I kill someone who hurt her, aka Austin and I just got extremely angry. Long story short I went to his house and killed him," it came out as if it were nothing.

Everyone was shocked to hear that Camila opened up, we all stared at her. "Let's watch that video now." Camila sat on Y/n's right, Lauren sat on her left, Normani next to Lauren, and Dinah next to Camila.

I pouted, not having a place to sit. " Come on Angel, you can sit on my lap," Y/n spoke causing me to blush," I swear you're too cute to hurt anyone. Now let's watch," Y/n smiled slightly.

After the video

What

Normani

The

Dinah

Actual

Lauren

Fuck

Y/n

Wow I looked totally fucking crazy. Half of the video Ally had her head buried in my neck. All of the girls had horrific looks on their faces. I guess that was overkill but that's the only time I'll ever kill anyone.

" So... Um let's move into the incineration room. So I can burn the physical evidence."

" Y/n do you have any... Um you know mental complications," Lauren asked her voice soft. " Um... not that I know of," I lied, I used to hear voices all the time but now they're gone or they hardly come so I'm just going to push that aside.

" Well good thing we have a friend that can examine you," Dinah added. I looked over to Normani," Nope it's not me you'll meet him later."

As we walked to the incineration room. I go over everything I've done in the last 48 hours. I've lost my mother, I've burned down my house, I've killed a man, and I've fallen in love with 5 Killer Queens . And I've, wait did I just say I was in love? WITH 5 PEOPLE. OH MY GOD. What am I going to do?

Nothing cause they won't love you back.

Speak of the devil.

Shut the hell up.

Dinah

"Y/n why'd you lie?" I whispered in Y/n's ear. " What're you talking about?" I pulled her away from the girls. " Y/n, you forget I found you in the park yelling to yourself," I kinked an eyebrow. " Dinah please don't tell anyone I'm embarrassed and I'm trying to work through this," she told me truthfully.

" Babygirl, just please tell me if something is wrong. I really care about you and I... I don't want anything bad to happen to you."
I felt soft lips against my cheek, " I really appreciate this DJ." I looked at her with a little worry placed in my eye," You promise to come and talk to me Y/n?" She looked down as my eyes bored into hers ," You have something to tell me Y/n?" I ask seriously.

" I um," she started to say. " There you guys are, we were looking for you," Normani interrupts. She spoke looking between the two of us and smirked. " What were you two doing alone in the hall?" I'm about to say something when Y/n cut me off. " Well you know we just had a quicky, I'm up for round 2 if you want in Mani," Mani's eyes filled with lust and my jaw dropped. Y/n kissed Mani's cheek and headed over to the other 3 girls.

" Did you really fuck? How long was it? Is she good? Could you take all the pipe?" Mani rapid fired questions at me. " No, we didn't fuck," I told her biting my lip as an image popped in my head. " I wanna spend some quality time with Y/n. I feel like everyone has but me," Mani pouted.

" Just tell her that. Mani, Y/n's straight forward. I'm sure she'd love to hang with you," I gave Mani a reassuring hug. " Thanks D," she smiled and we walked to the others.

" I killed a guy, burned down my house, and lost my mom in a span of 24 hours," Y/n was looking into the fire of the incinerator.

" You did," Lauren said calmly. Y/n put a sick smile on her face, " I'm ready for whatever or whoever left." Now she's thinking like a psycho.

An: So ya I decided to update I hope you like and ready for some quality time with Mani next chapter.