Pour it Up Pour it Up

Zion's POV

It was three in the afternoon on Saturday. For the last two hours, I'd been hard at work for the past 2 hours, trying to convince Naomi that we didn't need to go to this stupid party.

"I have a lot of work to do. Besides the boots that I have to wear don't go with the outfit that we put together." We were in the kitchen making a midday snack. Ni looked at me as she smoothed the mashed avocado on her toast.

"You tried that excuse already. And the outfit looks bomb as fuck and you know it. I don't know why you are so against this party. It's going to fun! I promise. Now would you please stop trying to get out of it? Let's go watch this movie in the living room, then get ready for the party." We already went out to get our bi weekly mani/ pedi's. We planned to watch Just Wright before we get ready for tonight. The whole day has been nothing but butterflies. Especially when I remember who is going to be there. The whole day New Zion has been on vacation. I can only hope that she comes back in time for the party.

I grabbed my popcorn and water (to avoid cotton mouth) and headed into the living room to start the movie. Just Wright is our favorite movie. We have seen it at least 20 times together. Queen Latifah and Common make an interesting on screen couple. I always wondered if guys could be more like Common and see past a woman's exterior and like her for the person she is. But most guys these days just focus on a fat ass and a little waist. And that doesn't exist everywhere. If there is a big ass there is usually a stomach to go with it. But that's just my opinion.

The movie was soon over, and I went to my bathroom to take a shower. Going through my normal routine I added in an extra moisturizing step. I always made sure to use my vanilla scented products when I was going out. Once I was dressed, I went into Naomi's room so that she could do my make-up. I slapped her ass in the orange dress I picked out for her.

"Hahaha can you not do that Zi, you now my ass is now reserved for AJ." She smiled to herself as she finished curling her hair.

"Why are you so nasty? You haven't even let him hit yet have you? No. because you would have told me. So chill out with that freakiness." She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me. She walked over to her stereo and turned on some music.

Pour it Up came on

Throw it up, throw it up

Watch it all fall out

Pour it up, pour it up

That's how we ball out

Throw it up, throw it up

Watch it all fall out

Pour it up, pour it up

That's how we ball out

Strip clubs and dollar bills

I still got my money

Patron shots can I get a refill?

I still got my money

Strippers goin' up and down that pole

And I still got my money

Four o'clock and we ain't going home

"He might get it tonight. Shit, this dress you picked up is dope." She started twerking in the middle of the room "When I sent the picture of it to AJ, he called me that last night and talked about all the things he wanted to-" I cut her off.

"Not in the mood Ni." I pushed her then sat in her chair. She brought over her make-up and began her magic.

"You are just mad cause you don't got nobody to take care of that kitty. But don't worry we will handle that situation tonight." I scoffed.