Konoha...?

Maya's POV

I sat up rubbed my eyes. No pain. "What happened?" I mumble to myself then recalled what happened. The gravity defying man nocked me out. I took in my surroundings. I'm in a hospital and the same gravity defying man sitting on a stool reading a book.

"Who are you?"  I asked. This seemed to get the mans attention and he put his book away.

"My names Kakashi, Kakashi Hatake. We aren't a threat to you, nor are you threat to us. We looked through your memories. You're not from this world, aren't you?"

"Oh god that's creepy. looking through someone's memories like a weirdo" I said and Kakashi anime sweet dropped.

"Just answer the question" Kakashi sighed.

"Fine. No, I'm not from this dimension." I corrected the man

"The hokage as decided that you will be going to the academy to learn about ninjas, ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu." Kakashi stated.

"Are thoughts types of magic?" I was so hoping for a yes. I wanted to see what these new types of magic did, I have definitely haven't heard of them before. I'm a sucker for magic

"Magic? Kind of, we have a thing called chakra and jutsu. I guess you can call it magic." Kakashi said sheepishly. "Oh yeah we never recalled your name miss."

"My name? It's Maya, Maya War" I stated proudly.

"And that mark on your shoulder..." He said as he pointed to my silver fairy tail guild emblem, that sat on my left shoulder

"That's my guild mark..." I started to frown it brought up sad memories and I didn't really want to think about them.

"Sorry Maya-Chan, I brought up a sad memory, huh?" Kakashi apologized. "We are going to get you ready for tomorrow, it's going to be your first day at the academy. Don't worry about it the hokage has got you covered." Kakashi said.

~your worst fear time skip~

I was walking with Kakashi to a vacant apartment room. Kakashi opened the door to my new apartment.

"It's so big~!" I chipped as I walked in.

"Well see you tomorrow, give me a call if you need anything." Kakashi said as he walked out and closed the door behind him. I looked around again and a small glint got my attention. I walked over and picked it up. It was a old silver key with a string attached to it. A necklace. I hung it around my neck and it seemed to become more lively.

"Reminds me of home" I mumble to myself as tears formed in my eyes.