PLEASE READ ANYONE WHO HAS EVER READ/WRITTEN A MAXIMUM RIDE FANFIC!!!!

This is just a little note saying HOW PISSED OFF I AM AT SOME OF THE WRITERS ON WATTPAD!!! They get how Max got wings wrong! I've forgotten what it's called, but they installed the genes through a test they normally do to foetus' if they think somethings going to be wrong with the child. It says so in the first book, after they liberate Angel from the school. Angel found out from reading the Whitecoat's minds. If you don't believe me, RE-READ THE FIRST BOOK!! (CHAPTER 128, I think) And if their wings are grafted on, they are big and bulky, like Ari's! And that doesn't involve needles! It involves wing being, well, GRAFTED ON! If you don't know what GRAFTED means get a freaking DICTIONARY!! EVER HEARD OF ONE?!! ALL THE EXPERIMENTS ARE TO SEE HOW RESILIENT THE FLOCK AND SEE HOW THEY COULD POSSIBLY IMPROVE THEM!!!!

*takes a deep breath*

Sorry. In quite a few fanfics of Maximum Ride it involves needles being injected into people and them magically getting wings. It frustrates me so much.

*another deep breath*

Okay I've calmed down. I had to rant about this because it pisses me off A LOT!

EDIT: No I don't hate on Maximum Ride fanfics, there's actually a number of them that are awesome, but just the shear amount of 'fans' that get this wrong is ridiculous.