Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict

Yomiko's POV from Chapter 42 - A Child

It's been a week since Mina got into that horrible accident....I wasn't able to see him , i can't...not because he can't remember me, but because of all the terrible things i did to him , all i did was hurt him , physically and mentally and just because i can't handle my own problems..

I receive a call coming from Kosaki to go to the Shinto Shrine when i got there i accidentally overheard their conversation due to shock that Kosaki was my mom who abandoned me at the orphanage i got mad. Irrationally mad at Mina and Mom...i yelled..and i..i...i can't face him now..this is all my fault... 

I can't go to work , i lock myself in my room and just laid on my bed hugging my pillow , my eyes is all dried up and red.

(I'm really a terrible person , and i'm a horrible girlfriend ...i don't have the right to be called his girlfriend after all i've done...)

"It's all my fault....."

"It's because he got hurt......."

"it's because me Mina lost his memories...."

"And retorted back to that painful state....."

(What should i do now.....Mina...i'm so sorry Mina..)

Tears squeezes out of my red eyes....

Then i heard a knock at my door...

When i opened the door , there standing in front of me is Miyoko with a serious look and her face..

"So , you're just gonna stay in this room lock yourself up ?

I just stood there in silence ...

"You're not gonna visit him , just because he doesn't remember you ?!"

(W-What !?)

".......Does his usefulness ends and the current him doesn't benefits you anymore ?"

*SLAP!* Yomiko's hands was fast that it created a large sound as her palm collides with Miyoko's palm , she caught her hand...

"I'm not that easy to hit , i'm a black belt you know.." she grins while looking at Yomiko fiercely..Yomiko glamoured as she grips Miyoko's hand exhales deeply and ...

"I LOVE HIM !! ..... but then she lets go as she collapse on Miyoko's chest and wails

"I really love him , you know , i really do ...b-but you're right all i did was hurt him...."

"i was always selfish , i-i never considered him , his actions his words ...!!

"I- i don't deserve him !!! her voices trembles as his kness gave in , they both sat in the floor as she conveyed her sorrows to Miyoko...

"He was looking for you ..."

Yomiko suddenly jolts and gazes at Miyoko...

"The current him might not remember you , but his heart still does..., the first day when i told him about the deaths of his parents , he cried a lot and sleeps after that he was dreaming , he was saying your name in his sleep.."

"When he woke up , he ask about the beautiful lady who was crying and hugging him , he was looking for you , it's cute to think he might developed a crush on her girlfriend.."

Miyoko's giggled ..

"L-let's go visit him..." (h-he remembered me....)

(I don't know if i still deserves to see him , but i can't just stay here and whelp on my sadness , i have to see him again..)