...?

"Have you gotten rid of the car?" He looked towards the man who nodded keeping his eyes down, "yes" he grabbed his phone and checked his messages. "And the ware about a of Stiles" the guy who stood a good distance away gulped "it seems that he went of teh boarder" the man who sat in teh chair arched his eyebrow. "And where exactly is he?" The man refused to look up "we tracked him down all the way until the end of the border then he dissapepared including his scent".

"Hmm" the man typed away in his phone, "you lost Stiles? Is that what you are trying to say?" The man stood up as he walked towards the guy. "I'm sorry, please gi-" he didn't finish his last sentence as the door creaked open. Jacob walked in just as he witnessed the guys head rolling by his feet.

He looks towards the man, "that the fifth one this week" the man smiled as he licked the blood of his claws. "What can I say? They don't seem to be holding their earn of the deal don't you think?" He smiled at Jacob. "He won't be happy to hear this you know" the man shrugged.

"Who cares what he thinks, as long as I meet the requirements of producing at least thirty knew werewolves every month then it will be fine, don't you think?" Jacob didn't respond. "Oh come on Jacob don't be like that, what I did wasn't intentional" Javob pressed his lips "you acted as if you where him and sent me flying" Jacob had an edge to his voice making the man smirk. "What? I couldn't help my self. I mean after all is it my fault? I don't think so. Look at the bright side Jacob. You might be his best friend".

The man stepped closer to Jacob bent forward till he was whispering in his ear, "but I'm blood" the words rolled out from his tongue. Jacob smirked as he bent forward and whispered in his ear. "Let's keep this a secret between us. The next few moons he won't need a use for you any longer. Once he's reached his gole he won't need the extra baggage like you" Jacob pulled away turned and walked off.

The man grinned "extra baggage? Me? I don't think so my dear Jacob" the man walked towards a set of doors as he yanked them back. "Oh no, because the exta laguage he wont be needing wont be me at all" the man smirked as he looks towards a set of pictures, article and notes. They showed pictures of Levi. "For I plan to get rid of every insignificant life that would hinder his plans. And once I take them out I'll slowly move up" the man fingers slided actoss the wa from Levis picture to Stiles, he slid his finger down towards Peter and the across to Kate then down to where Jacob was.

"Once your all gone. He wont have anyone to turn to but me".

...

"...?" Peter was silent. Unexpected couldnt fill the gap he was feeling right know. I mean of all times, for Stiles to have walked in on them. It just had to be today. Stiles wasn't sure what to say, or how to react. Shock couldn't feel the gap he felt in the whole of his heart.

"Wha-? How? Why?" Stiles was as confused as anyone else in teh room was. Stiles blinked a few times...

Then turned to Peter who lazily lounged against the table top. Unspoken questions passed between Stiles and Peter.

Peter pursed his lips turning away from Stiles and instead looked towards the man in the back. "What's he doing here?" The man in the corner looks to Stiles who leaned against the wall his head tilted to the side. He slimed loving the way how Stiles would look confused and unsure of what to do.

The man in the corner turned to Peter signaling him to answer his question. Peter sighed as he turned to Stiles sighed one more before turning his back on the and reaching for a bottle of whiskey in teh corner of teh table and poured him self one.

He turns to Stiles and gestures to the liquor "care for some?" Stiles gulped he knew what alcohol and the affects I had on him. He shook his and denied one "you loss" Peer tilted his head as he drank the contents of the cup. STiles hook his head as if trying to come back to memory as to why he was here. "Pter we need to talk" Peter raises an eyebrow at Stiles "why? I thought you might have wanted to talk to Derek?" Stiles eyes windended.

Pter glanced at the man in teh corner who went riggid, "what are you talking about? Derek's dead! And...he's never coming back" Stiles blinked the tears that where threatening to fall. Peter chuckled to himself "what's so funny?" Stiles looked towards Peter "oh nothing" he shook his hand dismissing it. "So what did you want to talk about?" Stiles glanced at the man in the corner. "Alone" Perter shook his head, "sorry no can do kiddo. You see this man" Peter gestures to the man in teh corner.

"Is part of the family, he's a long lost nephew of mine. Stiles I want you to meet him, Stiles this is Lucas Hale Lucas this is Stile. Derek's well you could say mate" Peter smirked as he watched Lucas who nodded towards Stiles. Stiles didn't say anything, "I've already met Lucas so there no need for further introductions" Pter looked surprised as he looked towards Lucas who refused to look at him and trained his eyes towards Stiles. Watching him.

"Oh is that so? Well care to tell us how you met?" Pter was quit intrigued as to how they met exactly. "Well?" Stiles looked towards Lucas who just stared at him blankly. "He came to the house one day and said he was Derek's cousin, he said he was working on Derek's case. And that he came to inform me that Derek's body was found and was burnt to a crisp unrecognisable" Peter looked confused then looked towards Lucas as they met eyes. Peter had the look in his eyes saying we'll talk about this matter latter.

Pete looked out the window "Stiles you better make this quick. Seems like it's going to be dark soon" Stiles looked out the window, the sun was already setting.

Confused?...

Me too...

I'm very confused my self...

But...

I'm auth author...

Hahahahahahhahaha...

That's funny...

Don't you think?...

Oh I've been thingking...

And I've been reading...

I'm here today to reveal something to you...

As a fellow Sterek shipper...

I know you could be saying...

Yeah right...

Yes I'm both a fan of Sterek and Xiles but can I help my self?

Nope...

Sorry but I just can't...

So I've been listening to your requests...

And have decided on this...

I ...

And you better be reading this because it's important...

Have...

.

.

.

Decided

To bring Derek Hale back from the dead...