Chapter 11: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass Part 2

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch11: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass Part 2

"Elliana who's Lilo?" Van-fucken-essa insists and my breath speeds up.

I can't tell them, right? They'll just feel bad for me and then I'll go back to being the poor sad girl who lost her sister.

I don't wanna be that.

"She's," I begin explaining immediately turning to Mike for help.

"Her mom," he lies.

"My mom," I agree with him "and its her birthday today so I'm sad."

"Why?" Vincent questions.

Why you gotta ask so many questions?

"Cause she wishes she was with her," Mike answers and I nod.

"I wish I was with her," I say reassuring Mike's lie. 

"That's so sweet," Van-fucken-essa grins.

I can mentally visualize the red horns sticking out of her head as everything around her turns to flames and she laughs evily.

Muahahahahaha...

"Kitten," someone snaps and I come back to reality.

"What?" I ask and I realize everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy.

What? Don't act like you never imagine your worst enemy as the devil.

"Nothing," Josh chuckles before all the devil boys walk away shaking their heads.

What?

"I have to go," Mike says patting my shoulder.

"Bye," I wave as I close my locker shut.

"Elliana," Van-fucken-essa smiles.

I forgot she was still here.

"Or do you prefer kitten," she laughs annoyingly. "Wait, I think princess or shorty is better."

"You stink of headache and drama," I roll my eyes. "Please get away from me."

"Why are you so rude to me?" She asks loudly as I begin to walk away. "I was only trying to talk to you."

"I don't know what your problem is," I roll my eyes "but today is not the day for you to be throwing your mental, physical, and confidence issues at me."

"You're my problem," she whispers while wearing a huge fake smile on her face. "Before you showed up the guys wanted me. All three of them saw me and wanted me, but now all they do is follow you around like sad little pathetic puppies."

"They don't want me," I say. "We're just friends, but you're too insecure to see that."

"I am not insecure," she squeals. "I am also not blind and I can clearly see that you're throwing youself all over them. So stop it or I will make your life hell."

With that said she turns around and storms off leaving me completely annoyed.

"Damn," a familiar voice laughs. "Who sprinkled the bitchy dust all over her?"

Pipper.

"No clue," I laugh. "Sometimes I truly wonder how she manages to hide the big red horns that stick out of her head."