Chapter 26: The Courts

S.coups's p.o.v.

To much has happened.

While we were visiting the member's home, something happened to Wonwoo. Something involving his father.

Apparently, as I have just found out, he going to press charges against his father and they're going to court.

I've been asked to be a witness, seeing as I saw what happened that night.

This better be all over before our comeback. If Wonwoo is still dealing with this while promoting at the same time, I think that'd be to much for him.

Luckily we still have a couple of weeks before we start promotions and the second court date is in a few days.

I've been asked to go in a talk to Wonwoo's lawyer later today.

I should be getting up and ready but Jeonghan is still fast asleep with his head on my chest. I'd feel terrible if I was to wake him up before he was ready.

All the members have been working so hard during practice and we all need our sleep, however little it may be. Every more minute counts.

After about 20 minutes, Jeonghan began to stir a bit but I still didn't move or say anything. Just in case he still wasn't fully awake.

After a few more minutes he started groaning and then opened his eyes and looked up at me. I looked back down to him with a smile.

"Good morning beautiful." I said, still smiling. "Sleep well?"

Jeonghan nodded while making a noise and rubbing one of his eyes.

"Don't you have to go to the lawyer's office today?" He asked once he finished fully waking himself up.

"Yeah, I do but we aren't leaving for about an hour." I said stretched my arms above my head. "I should probably start getting ready."

"Shouldn't you have already started getting ready?" Jeonghan asked and laughed quietly a bit, not wanting to wake anyone else in the room up.

"Probably." I shrugged and look to the bed beside me. "Mingyu and Wonwoo aren't up yet so I have time."

Jeonghan smiled. "Are you just to lazy to get up?"

"Maybe." I said and smirked. "I also didn't want to wake you up by moving."

"Well aren't you so considerate." Jeonghan said sarcastically but I could tell he meant it sincerely by the look in his eyes and the fact he had a soft smile on his face not a smirk like when he's usually sarcastic. "You should go get ready now."

"I really should go start making some breakfast for them." I said but had no intention of moving.

"Go." Jeonghan said while shoving me in my side, making me almost fall out of the bed. "You'll make them late."

"Alright fine." I said getting out of bed before Jeonghan actually shoved me onto the floor. "I'll see you when I get back."

"Come here before you leave." Jeonghan said while waving me towards him.

"What?" I questioned while I stood by the edge of the bed.

Jeonghan continued to wave me to come closer to him. I leaned forwards and placed my hands on the bed. Jeonghan didn't say anything but stopped his waving. He just looked at me for a few moments before half sitting up so he could place a kiss on my lips.

"See you when you get home." Jeonghan said with a smile before lying back down.

I smiled back to him before leaving to get ready.