Chapter 32: We're Fine

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

I was pacing the practice room during our break, worrying.

"Shouldn't he be back by now?" I questioned aloud. "What if something happened?"

"I'm sure everything is perfectly fine." Joshua assured me. "Just come sit down and rest."

"You're probably right." I said and sat down beside him, sighing. "I should have gone with him."

"No, you shouldn't have." Joshua said sternly. "You need to stop worrying, okay? He'll be back soon, you'll see."

"Alright, I'll try to stop worrying." I told him but it was easier said then done. "If he's not back by midnight am I allowed to freak out?"

"Sure but not a minute before." Joshua said. "Deal?"

"Deal." I agreed.

It was 11:29 by the time S.coups showed up in the practice room. I ran over to him despite the fact we were in the middle of the song.

"How'd everything go?" I asked, a little out of breath from dancing. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." S.coups said with a smile. "Everything went well. The problem's all clear up. I'll tell you exactly what happened when we get back to the dorm."

"Why are you so getting back then?" I asked, still worried.

"The manager and I stopped for some food on our way back." S.coups told me. "Why are you so worried?"

"I just thought something bad had happened." I confessed. "I'm gald nothing happened."

After that practice went along like normal and soon it was the extremely early hours of the morning.

"That's enough you guys." Our dance coach yelled into the practice room. "Go back to your dorm and get some rest for tomorrow."

We were all happy to go home because we were all so tired. As we were getting ready to leave I leaned against S.coups.

"You should carry me home." I said, half joking, half seriously wanting him to carry me.

"Sure." S.coups shrugged. "Hop on my back."

"Really?" I questioned, genuinely surprised he said yes. "You're going to through me on the side of the road on the way back to the dorm?"

"Do you really think I'd do that?" S.coups asked. "Now get on my back before I change me mind."

I smiled and jumped onto his back. "I thought it would take some convincing, if you even said yes."

S.coups shrugged. "I don't know. I'm in a good mood so I thought way not share it by doing this to make you happy."

"Aw, you're so sweet." I said, sounding sarcastic but I did actually mean it. "I'm so tired."

I laid my head on my arm that was on S.coups's shoulder. After all the members were ready we headed out of the building and started making our way back to the dorm. It was a bit cold outside, especially wearing only a t-shirt and shorts, so I kept myself pressed to S.coups's back to keep me warm.

"If you try to pull yourself any closer to me, you're going to end up inside of me." S.coups said while laughing. "Are you cold or something?"

"Yes." I answered. "I am cold."

S.coups didn't say anything and we walked in silence. I listened to the younger members laugh and carry on. Although I didn't actually pay attention to exactly what they were saying, just that they were laughing and having fun. It seems like everything has calmed down for now. Knowing our group something will come on eventually to cause a distirbence in the peace.