Not at all

"You have been cleaning that spot for a good ten minutes now."

Those words snapped Jeonghan out of his daydream as his eyes absent-mindedly shifted down landing on the blue wipe he was holding unto. When his sense finally came back to realize they were at the end of the day in the middle tidying the classrooms, the long haired male quickly turned around, trying to hide his cheeks blushing into a light shade of pink, yet it didn't escape Wonwoo's judging gaze who let out a low chuckle before asking:

"Alright, come on, what happened to our Jeonghannie during the weekend?" Clearly hinting at the dinner that Jeonghan now regretted having carelessly mentioned to his friend.

The blonde male bitted his lower lips a few times, a habit he inconsciently does whenever he tries to find his words, and slowly started after a few minutes:

"Well... you already know that Chan and his dad invited me to dinner" the latter nodded in replied with an anticipating stare that pressed him skip to the part he hasn't heard already "The food was great, it was the best I have been to that was both reasonably priced yet insanely delicious, they even had bruschetta on their menu"

Sensing his friend's growing impatient feet taping, Jeonghan knew he couldn't stretch his story any longer: "and it was getting quite late when we came out, so Seungcheol, Chan's dad, of course you know him, he invited me over to stay at their guestroom for the night..."

He was now mumbling increasingly faster, yet voice diminishing at each syllable: "And I saw him neck and asked him whether he'd like a massage, and we were just chatting, but before I even knew what happened, he leaned in and..."

Jeonghan gulped before continuing with a tone as low as a whisper:

"kissed me..." and buried his face into his hands.

A sharp exhaled gasp could be heard which is followed eagerly by:

"What did you do after that?"

"What do you think I would have done? I pushed him off and ran back to the guestroom..." groaned Jeonghan, still embarrassed by the scene happened days before and weakly defended himself once he saw his colleague's judging glare:

"It was so sudden; I was scared ok?"

"That sounded like a freaking eight-o-clock drama that my mom would watch." snorted Wonwoo picking up the broom he left behind, and continued on after a few moments of silence:

"So what did he say after that?"

The question made Jeonghan's memory wandered back to the morning after the chaos,

He didn't manage to find much sleep that night and in the following morning, still digesting the shocking revelation about Chan's birth adding to that unexpected intimate moment, his head felt too heavy to process anything. Jeonghan walked around his room for quite a while, anxious to face the man that has been on his mind all night and ended staying inside his room way longer than it's probably appropriate.

When the short knock on his door followed by Chan peaking in with a wide grin, Jeonghan could only reciprocate the smile as best as he could and wrapped his fingers around the outreached small palm.

As he follows Chan down the stairs, a pleasant sweet smell has already filled the first floor.

Seungcheol greeted him good morning before announcing breakfast will be there soon and offering both of them to take a seat.

Jeonghan ended awkwardly sitting in front of Chan on their high kitchen stall in front of a high pilled plate of pancakes and soon after, Seungcheol joined them and everyone was eating quietly, to the exception of the father occasionally correcting his son's manner of holding a fork, without a word directed to him, or without any mention of the kiss.