CHAPTER THREE.

Song For Chapter: Thinking bout you By Ariana Grande

"I don't have you here with me, but at least I have the memories. I try to make it through the night, but I can't control my mind. I've been thinking bout you, I'm thinking bout you, just thinking bout you."

I STRONGLY SUGGEST FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG! IT JUST MESSES WITH MY FEELS, CAUSE I THINK OF LEA AND ERIC AND THEIR SITUATION.

(Lea's Pov)

I smiled, watching as the two small figures sat on the ground, legs crossed, tongues out and a look of determination and concentration set on their face as they colored in their coloring books. I rolled my eyes, letting out a laugh.

"You two are so silly, you always make everything a competition." I shook my head at them. Sophia grinned up at me, while Drew smirked.

"Don't blame me, Ma. I'm just reminding her who's best." He replied in a cocky manner. I shook my head at him, still smiling.

"Mommy, how much time do we have left?" I heard Sophia ask. I looked down at my small iPhone, which was currently on the timer app.

"One minute." I told them, sitting back on the couch.

"I'm going to win, Soph." Drew shot at his sister. 

"Whatever, slow coach. I'm going to win." She fired back. I laughed quietly at their childish banter. 

"Five, four, three, two, one and zero." I counted down. 

"Hands in the air!" I playfully threatened, they both giggled, throwing their hands up.

"Now, now, let me see which one of you won." I slowly said, reaching out to pick up both their coloring books up. Both minions. The two loved the yellow, fat cartoons.

Truthfully, I thought they looked like stubby bananas.

"First, Sophia." I declared out loud. I looked down at her page, seeing if it was fully colored and done neatly. 

This was their game. Whenever they were to color, they'd turn it into a competition. And I, as always, would have to be the judge. I would have to see who had colored more neater and filled more of the page.

I pursed my lips, examining it.

"Now, Drew." I smiled, picking his book up. His minion was fully colored. My eyes darted between the two books.

"Hmm...I'm sorry, Sophia, but it looks like Drew won this one." I smiled at her. 

"Yes! I told you I'm the best." Drew smirked, winking at me. I rolled my eyes at him, laughing. My eyes darted back to Sophia and I threw my arms open.

"I'm sorry, baby. Give mommy a hug?" I pouted. She grinned, jumping up from the floor and into my arms.

"It doesn't matter, I'll win next time." She shrugged. I chuckled, kissing her soft cheeks. I noticed Drew staring at us with frown.

"What's wrong, honey?" I questioned him, mimicking his frown. He sighed, getting up from the floor and shook his head.

"Nothing." He mumbled, walking off. I frowned, looking back at Sophia.

"What's wrong with your brother?" I asked her, playing with her hair. She pursed her lips, looking a little confused as well as worried.

"I don't know." She pouted. I hummed, furrowing my brows.

"I'll go check on him, color mommy another page, please?" 

"Of course I will." She smiled, pecking me on the cheek. I smiled small, handing her some crayons before placing her on the couch. I stood up from the couch, and made my way to our bedroom. I knocked softly.