uno

lmao yeah I'm actually doing this
--
The scent of his cologne was intoxicating as I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, grazing my lips softly over the skin.

"You're like a drug." I murmured, feeling him shiver as I dragged my hands down his bare chest, stopping them just above his waistband. "I can't get enough of you."

I licked a stripe up his neck before nipping at the skin underneath his ear, him mewling in response. I took his hands in mine and guided them to the hem of my shirt, curling his fingers around the fabric. "Go ahead."

He nodded, shyly tugging the material over my head slowly and blushing as he laid his eyes on my bare skin. I chuckled softly, wasting no time to back him further up against the wall behind us. Attaching my lips to his neck again, I was harsher than before as I sucked dark marks into his skin and drew hybrids of gasps and moans out of his mouth. I made work of undoing his belt as I continued to mark up his neck, slipping my hand into his jeans slowly.

"J-Jungkook!"

"-Cut!"

Jungkook broke apart from the other actor, running a hand through his hair and looking over at the director questioningly. "Taehyung-Ah, I thought we discussed not to address Jungkook by his real name in this shoot?"

The red haired male nodded, looking down as he bowed apologetically.

"I-I'm sorry Director Kim." Taehyung mumbled, "It slipped my mind."

The director shook his head softly before walking back to the camera man.

"It's fine, just go take five." He sighed, Jungkook and Taehyung both nodding and walking over to collect their shirts from where they had been tossed on the floor.

"Don't worry 'bout it Taehyung." Jungkook smiled, patting the older on the back and smiling. "It's only your second shoot, I was just as nervous as you when I first started."

The red head smiled softly, nodding before pulling his shirt back on.

"Thanks Jungkook-Ssi." He answered, watching as the younger tugged his shirt on as well.

"No problem." Jungkook patted the side of Taehyung's face softly before fixing his hair. "Remember though, today I'm Jungsuk."

"Got it."

---

"So how was work?"

"Is that something you really ask a porn star? But yeah, it was fine."

Yoongi chuckled softly, watching as Jungkook closed the door of their shared apartment. As per usual, his lips were swollen from the amount of lip action his profession entailed, as well as his disheveled hair and wrinkled t-shirt.

"How was the other actor?" Yoongi smirked, wiggling his eyebrows as Jungkook walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "Was he hot?"

The younger rolled his eyes, walking over to where his roommate sat and swatting at his arm lightly.

"Hyung I've already told you, I'm straight."

Yoongi snorted in laughter, taking his attention away from the tv screen to look at Jungkook.

"You literally fuck guys for a living." He laughed, the other huffing and turning to the TV.

"Once again, I've already told you. Gay porn pays better Yoongi-Hyung." Jungkook sighed, "I'd do straight porn but dude, I get at least three times the amount I would get for that just because I'm with another guy."

"Okay but how do you even like..? You know.." Jungkook scrunched up his nose as he looked over at the older male, scoffing softly. Him and Yoongi had been friends for years. There were no boundaries.

"Get off? Hyung you went through puberty I didn't think I'd have to go explain orgasms to you." Yoongi shook his head at the younger's answer, laughing lightly and running a hand through his dyed hair.

"No I mean like, you say you're straight so how do you even get aroused enough to bust a nut while having sex with a guy? I'm genuinely interested."

"Please don't say 'bust a nut' around me ever again."

Yoongi smirked, not bothering to address what Jungkook had just said.

"All I'm saying is, I'm gay as hell, so honestly I wouldn't be able to get off to a girl. It just wouldn't do it for me, so how..?" Yoongi trailed off, searching around Jungkook's expression. "And don't tell me you try and pretend it's a girl because male and female moans sound nothing alike." He paused, another smirk gracing his features.
"Trust me."

"I'm aware." Jungkook laughed, pushing Yoongi away playfully. "Honestly I thought I'd leave the sex talk at work but apparently that's not going to happen."

"You sure you're not at least bisexual?" Yoongi asked, kicking his feet up onto the couch and laying his legs across Jungkook's lap.

"I'm sure Hyung. Straight as a ruler."

"Some rulers bend." Jungkook sighed, giving up at this point. "Anyway, like do you want to trade jobs with me because I know you think the girl who works at the desk beside me is cute and I'd screw hot guys for money any day."

"Yoongi-Hyung please."

"Tell me it's a bad offer. You can fulfill your "straight guy desires" all you want and you know I'd be having a great time." Yoongi grinned cheekily, Jungkook sighing dramatically in response.

"Leave me alone." Jungkook whined, pouting and pushing the older's legs off of him. "I'm going to go shower, part of my leg feels sticky and I think I know why."

Yoongi grimaced and shoved Jungkook off of the couch, making the younger burst out into laughter. Jungkook was kidding, but he wouldn't tell Yoongi that because he liked getting a reaction out of he older.

"Why are you like this?" Yoongi groaned, wiping off the couch were Jungkook sat. "Stay away from my couch until you've showered."

"I live here too you know."

"Not until you shower you don't."

--
a/n:
this is going to be fun

- Charlie :)