Evil Plans

POV – Josh

Warning: Fan Girling and Mentions of Vikk's kink

-Begin Chapter-

It was about 8 at night when we were all finally leaving Sarah's apartment. Sarah tightly locking up before she followed us down to cars, her bag in JJ's hand because he was gentleman or some shit that he said.

Vikk was currently walking with Tobi, holding his hand tightly as we walked out of the building. Tobi expressed the need to go back to his mom at the hospital and we all understood, but JJ told Tobi he had to go home and shower and change first while JJ took Sarah to his place and got her settled. Then JJ would drive him back the hospital willingly, but not before he took care of himself.

Tobi tried to fight him on it but a glare from JJ silenced him. Vikk smiled at JJ before giving a quick kiss, thanking him for taking care of Tobi I guess. I was thankful JJ had stepped forward too, because if he didn't, I was definitely going to. It was nice to see JJ care about Tobi like I did, sending a warmth to my heart.

We decided earlier that Ethan was going to ride with with Harry, Cal, Callux, and Preston and then come home later with Harry. Vikk, Simon, and I were going back in Simon's car with me driving. I was planning on having the two sit in the back seat so they could cuddle together while I drove. Honestly, I would prefer if Vikk was the front with Simon so we could all be together, but that would be dangerous and I will not put those two in any danger.

I will just have to wait till we get home and pull them both into my arms and just hold them.

Upon reaching the cars, JJ opened his trunk and stuck Sarah's bag in there, before turning around to look at us. We all looked around before one of us spoke.

"Well." Said Simon, looking around. "I guess we should all get going. It is pretty late."

"Yeah." Said Tobi, looking off to the side sounding sad.

"Hey." I said, releasing Simon's hand and walking up to Tobi. "It's ok." I muttered, my hand reaching out to his shoulder. "It's going to be ok Teddy Bear."

"I know." He muttered, looking at the ground. It pained me to see him like this. I noticed that Vikk wrapped his around him and pulled him close. I followed suit and did the same. Soon, everyone was around Tobi, including the Cal's and Preston.

Together we comforted the boy in the middle, understanding that this must be hard for him, what with happened with his mom and what happened with Vikk today. He had to be very strong to do all of this without breaking down. After a few moments we all pulled back, except for Vikk, who stayed close to Tobi, smiling at him. Tobi smiled back at Vikk, cupping his cheek before leaning forward and sealing their lips together. We all let a little awe at the sweet gesture, followed by a squeal behind us.

We turned to see Sarah fan girling.

"OMG! THAT IS SO CUTE!" she squealed out as she jumped around in a circle. She then suddenly stopped, realizing what she was doing.

"Oh my god...I just fan girled so hard didn't I?" she asked, embarrassed.

"Yes, but it's fine. That was cute." Said Harry, smiling at her.

She smiled back, a blush staining her cheeks, before she winced. She must've brought back her headache with all her jumping around.

"Ok. It's time to go." declared Ethan, noticing Sarah's flinch of pain.

We all said our good bye's with kisses and hugs, before everyone went off into their separate cars and drove off.

I helped Vikk and Simon, climb into the back of his car before moving around to the front. By the time I was strapped in, I looked in the back to see Vikk cuddled up to Simon's arms, his eyes closed, while Simon rested his head on top of his, a smile on his face.

His blue eyes met mine for a moment before he leaned forward, as did I, meeting in the middle to share a kiss. I brought my hand up to cup his cheek, increasing the intensity of the kiss slightly. Honestly, I don't feel like I kiss Simon enough. We have only kissed a few times and each time was something special. His lips were always soft and warm and I never wanted to stop kissing him. He was always so responsive under my lips as well and I just wanted explore how responsive he would be under my touch. After a moment of kissing we pulled away smiling at each other, all three of us breathing heavy.

Wait, three of us?

I then turned my attention back to Vikk, who was breathing heavy, his cheeks flushed, his eyes glazed over with arousal.

"Are you ok Vikk?" I asked softly, moving my hand from Simon  to cup his cheek.

"Yeah." He replied his voice sounding breathy. I just smiled at him, understanding what had just happened. Vikk got turned on by watching me and Simon kiss. That was actually really hot. I can't wait to get home and see what happens if he watches me and Simon properly make out.

I smiled and Vikk and pulled him into a quick kiss before releasing him and turning back to start the car and head home, evil ideas entering my brain. My eyes met Simon's in the rear view mirror, clearly confused. I just smirked at him before I turned my attention back to the road, excited to get home.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Well, Vikk is done for. That's all there is to say about this chapter.

Smut coming soon, so stay tuned!!!! ( I want to shoot myself for typing that)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs!