Chapter 30

Luna.

I bit onto my bottom lip as I stepped into the Mikaelson Manor yet again, noticing the girls cleaning up some broken glass on the floor. I knelt down to help them clean up when one sharply stood up. "No! Luna, you must go." She snapped and I looked to her with confused eyes. "Klaus said you should not do any cleaning, he said he would kill me if you did."

I watched as her eyes flickered with panic and I looked to the floor at the two other girls who nodded sharply. "Alright.. i'm really sorry that your life has been threatened.. i'll speak to Klaus about it."

She smiled at me, silently thanking me, before turning back to the glass and kneeling down as I stood up. I ran my palms across my shirt and closed my eyes, listening out for any noises I could hear.

The whole werewolf have improved senses weren't actually that great. I mean I could hear further than I normally could and I would heal quicker.. I mean not as quick as a vampire but I still heal nonetheless and that's a gift on its own.

I heard shuffling about upstairs and that was all. I let out a sigh before walking upstairs, towards the noise.

"Hey babe." Kol greeted me as I stepped into the room where the noises were coming from. "Good day?" He asked, holding out his arms slightly. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, squeezing slightly before sliding back out of his grip. "What is it?" He asked, keeping a light touch on my shoulders.

"Nothing really, I've just sorta had a headache all day." I shrugged, pulling the flannel of my waist and tossing it onto the bed, running my hands through my hair as another sharp pain hit my head. "What happened downstairs?" I asked.

"Damon and Niklaus started bickering about something before deciding to go out on some sort of hunting mission together. I will never understand my brother..." Kol muttered more to himself than me as he moved his hands fro my shoulders and moved one into his hair, running it through his hair softly.

"What's got you in a dizzy?" I asked, moving my hands to his shoulders as he turned his back to me. I rubbed his shoulders lightly, resting my forehead against his back. He spun around suddenly and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"I'm really horny.." He whispered into my ear softly and I bit my lip, keeping myself from replying to him. I'll admit - ever since I became I werewolf everything has been.. magnified. Including my feelings for Kol. "It's fine. I'll deal with it." He whispered out, knowing I didn't want to do anything.

"No." I muttered softly as he attempted to move back from me. I moved my hands to his face, holding him in place as I pulled him to me, sliding onto my tiptoes as our lips touched. He groaned slightly into my lips as I pushed my hips up to meet his.

"No..." He tried to move back, adamant on not doing this. I simply moved my arms around his neck, holding him in place. "Stop.." He whispered softly and I pouted, dropping down from my tiptoes and looking at him. "You don't want this."

He moved his hands to my waist, holding me close. "I'm fine with just being with you, Luna. I couldn't care less about what we're doing as long as I'm with you." He spoke and I looked at him, a smile growing on my face. "I like you." He smiled as he leaned down slightly, resting his forehead on mine.

"I'd hope you would," I laughed back and he pouted at me. "I like you." I smiled back at him, kissing him softly before an immense pain shot through my head like a bullet. I pulled back from Kol, moving my hands to my own head, gripping at it.

"Luna?" Kol asked as I dropped to my knees and let out short, quick breaths as the pain got worse in my head. "Luna!" Kol's shouts became more urgent as my vision got blurry. I seen him drop to his knees in front of me, holding his hands against my face. "Lun.. -ease stay with me..." his voice got further from me and I tried to scream before everything went black.

_________________________

Kol.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I yelled loudly as I kicked the Gilbert household door down from it's hinges, sending it across the hallway. I stomped into the house, looking to my left to see the whole scooby gang -aside from Damon- sitting in the living room.

I growled loudly, feeling my vampire face reveal itself as I began to storm towards them. "Kol!" The lockwood wolf stood in front of me, stopping me from my evil rampage as he pushed me back. "What happened?"

I relaxed my fists slightly, ignoring my urge to kill him as he was Luna's friend. I didn't really care about the rest of them but Luna had told me Tyler was the first to accept her and accept us so I had to keep him alive. I went to push past him again when he revealed his werewolf eyes at me. "What happened, Kol?" He spoke calmly, his human eyes returning.

"One of those little idiots hurt her." I yelled, looking over his shoulder, seeing Elena hiding behind Stefan. Bonnie, Matt, Jeremy and Caroline all stared at me in confusion as Elena, Stefan and Jeremy all looked with disgust. 

"What?" Caroline asked softly, walking to join the werewolf in front of me. "Is it Luna?" She asked and I nodded sharply, trying once again to push past Tyler, thinking Elena had hurt her, she looked especially guilty... "Elena I swear to God if you hur-"

"I didn't!" Elena cut off the beginning of Caroline's rant, pushing past Stefan and Jeremy who now held a crossbow. Oh how precious. "I didn't do anything to Luna. We may be in an argument but I wouldn't hurt her, purposely at least." Elena spoke calmly, pulling her arm from Stefan who tried to grab it.

"Then what the hell happened to her?" I growled back, happy at my choice to leave Luna protected by Rebekah. She was her friend and I knew for sure she hated this gang and probably wouldn't hesitate in killing any of them.

"We don't know Kol!" Stefan now spoke and all the eyes turned to him. "I'm sorry she got hurt.. we could try and help you figure out what the hell happened to her but I know for sure none of us did anything."

As Stefan finished his sentence Tyler let out a gasp. I looked back to him along with everyone else. I watched as he grabbed his head, groaning loudly before stumbling. I reached out and held him up. He panted slightly before standing up straight.

"I think.." He gulped loudly as he leaned against the wall for support, breathing heavily as he recovered from whatever the hell just happened to him. "I think I know what's happening to her," He spoke with a gulp and I looked to him.

"Someone is targeting werewolves."

___________________________

dayummmmm

would you guys be chill if I wrote another kol story at the same time i wrote this?

it'd be a different side of kol tho, this story kinda shoved his evil side away but the new one will be on show a hell of a lot more :)

pls give me your opinions :)