{15} ~To Be Picked ~

~ 4 Months Later ~

"EHTHILIA COME DOWN!" I heard Lontisio yell.

I quickly ran down and to the kitchen table in my regular clothes.
"Yes?"
Everyone was there including my sister and my mom.

"There has been a small change in plans and..." he looks at me and sighs.
"Me and my men are going to be leaving for a while so I need you to stay with your mom and sister until I know everything is okay."

"But, where are you going?" I ask looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I'll tell that later but for now, come and let me help you pack." I look at my mom and sister. They just smiled at me so I smiled back.
Lontisio and I go and began to gather my things up. It was silent all throughout the process. There was so many things I wanted to ask.

I could feel Lontisio repeatedly stare at me as if expecting me to talk.

"You know, if you don't want me to go just tell me." He says. I look up at him and shake my head.

"I don't know what to say right now."
I look back down and continued to put things in the box I found beside my bed.

"I will miss you." I felt his hands around my waist making me smile.
"I love you." He kiss my cheek. "A lot. If I could stay, you know I would but my men need me. You will always be my amante." I turn around towards him.

"What does that even mean?"
He laughs and gives me a long passionate kiss.
"It means lover."

"Amante." I repeat it and hugged Lontisio.
"I'm going to miss you too, my amante."

The door swings open and Lontisio pulled me up just so we could share a kiss.

"Excuse me, me, Tif, Beth, Shealia, your mom are going to the mall for a few and the rest are going to the other house." My mom says smiling before closing the door.

Before I had the chance to speak, I was picked up and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Lontisio.." I say.
He walks me out of my room and to his.

He puts me on the bed and walks over to the chair by his desk and and seat before smiling at me.

"Why don't you show me what I'll be missing while I'm away." I roll my eyes at him.
"What about no." I got off the bed and began to walk out but he quickly stood up and put his right hand on the door easily blocking me from going out.

"Why is that, princess." He says with a sexy tone in his voice.

"Ugh.. don't say that!" I sigh and he laughs.
"Get that big ass in the bathroom and change." He pushes me into the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked inside and found lingerie and some very VERY short shorts and a black crop top.

I looked and shook my head.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lontisio sitting on the bed smirking.
"What happened?" He says acting innocent.

"You Mafia asshole! There's no way in he I'm not putting that shit on!" He gets up and puts his left hand on my waist. I turn my head to the side while we became chest to chest.

"Would you rather I fuck you right now?" He whispers.
I look at him.
"You wouldn't." He pins me to one of the nearby walls and looks into my eyes.
"Wanna bet."

I quickly get out of his grasp and run back into the bathroom.
I sigh before looking back at the clothes. If I put that shit on, imma at least take a shower first.

I turn it on and waited for it to get warm. I take my clothes off and looked for shower gel. It was men axe. Man, I hate that I have to use his stuff. I sigh before putting some on a towel.

While I was humming my favorite song "halo" by Beyoncé, I never heard the door to the bathroom open. I had my eyes close and a big ass smile on my face. That was until I felt hands wrap around my waist.

I quickly opened my eyes and turned around to punch whoever it was in the face.

"LONTISIO!" I yell punching him in the face.

"Oww , princess." He says smiling.
"That hurt."

I roll my eyes.
"GET OUT!" I yell.

"What about no." He says in a mocking tone before pinning my hands above me on the glass shower door.

He kisses my lips then neck and traveling on down.

He takes his hand and puts it on my neck.
"You are so beautiful, don't ever try to hide from me."
He still had his clothes on and was getting wetter standing under the showerhead.

He soon gets out and his hair was now created in a sexy way making me smile.

I get out and dry myself off before dressing in the lingerie and shorts/croptop.

I walk out slowly and saw his back turned in his closet.

I walk over to the bed slowly and wait for him.
I put my hands on the cover and hold them tightly.

My head was turned to the side as I played with the soft silky sheets on his bed.

"Oh my god." I quickly looked up and saw Lontisio.

I quickly began to get unnecessarily nervous.

"Wh-what?" I stutter out.

"Nothing, your so fucking.. sexy." He walks over to me and leans on the bed putting both of his hands on either side of me. His cheek meets mine and I grab onto his neck as he leans on over to get on top of me.

We began to kiss romantically.
"Ethilia, I would do this everyday with you and I would never get tired. I will love you forever."

I smile and repeatedly peck on his lips.
"I love you more though."

I can't believe I actually fell in love with this sexy Mafia Boss. But, I did and I don't know why I did or even how my feelings got caught up into his. Even though, he has caused me pain.. he has saved me literally.

I fell in love with a sexy Mafia asshole!

Comment "goals" if you love this story/chapter !
Love you all! 😘😘❤️❤️