Strange behaviour.

Dumbledore was speaking to the school, it was hard to concentrate when A your brother is staring at Ginny and B your boyfriend is staring into space. When he was finished everyone got up to leave the hall. Draco stayed put and folded his arms, his baby blue eyes staring still transfixed on the air.

"Draco, are you feeling ok?" Asked Dani.

He didn't look up. Tom walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, draco sharply turned round.

"Mate, time to go." Said Tom.

"Yeah sure." Said Draco standing up and ignoring Dani.

Tom walked over to his sister, her hand in his. He looked at her, she looked at the empty doorway. Tears filling her crystal blue eyes. She sniffed them back.

"He blanked me." She sniffed.

"Yeah. C'mon lets go. I'm exhausted." Said Tom yawning.

They walked out of the hall together, still holding hands. They passed various classes, all the way to the dungeons.

"Mimblus mibletonia." Whisperd tom.

They entered the green and emerald commonroom, the fire roaring and Draco sitting on the sofa still staring into space but cluching his arm.

"Oww." Said Tom in pain.

"Headache?" Sniffed Dani.

"Yeah." Replied Tom in pain.

"Me too." Said Dani.

They both ran up the stairs. Turned to each other and hugged.

"Night, big sis." Said Tom.

"Night, little bro." Said Dani and they went there seperate ways.