Distraction

Since I am a fangirl, it's only natural that I get distracted easily.

I could be sitting in class and start counting the tiles on the floor. Then I'll relate the number of tiles to a page number in a book.

Like in Algebra the other day, I got distracted TWICE in five minutes.

How is that possible!? 

I thought that impossible until now.

We were solving algebraic equations with algebra tiles, and I legitimately started playing with the tiles. I started making designs and all that stuff.

And then the kid sitting in the desk across from mine started to annoy me just by being there (Idek...), so I started to kick his legs.

And then he started to kick back.

Gods.

Or just by seeing colors.

I'll start thinking about how the colors relate to a character or something.

And I have this problem where I daydream a lot (it's not actually a disease for those of you who were thinking that it was).

If I'm not kept busy 100% of the time, I'll space out and just stare at something until something else miraculously manages to catch my attention. Or I'll just start to daydream. Sometimes I used to even tap my pencil or pen on my desk, but then my teacher would tell me not to do that because it distracted the other students. It's not my fault a little noise bothers them while they're working. But since that was always the response when I tapped my pencil, I went to a different tactic. When I'm working, I won't even notice when my leg moves up and down. Like, my foot will stay on the floor, but my leg will just go up and down repeatedly. I'm actually doing it right now...

I don't have ADHD though, at least, so I've been told...

Anyways, if I'm not kept busy, I'll easily lose focus.

On the first day of school, they sent me home with a class syllabus. And on it, it says 'any additional information?' My mom literally wrote, keep her busy because she tends to get distracted easily.

Like, seriously mom!?

But I can't blame her, because it's true.

Anyways, I have to go.

So, BYE.

A/N: So tired....