Ten

Harry was back at the dursleys, who had left for a very long vacation in Wales. He was yet again working on his mind wards. This was a pastime of his, he wanted them to be perfect so why not work whenever he could.

Harry was also thinking about hogwarts, and how soon he would be leaving to attend said school.

Obviously he would be sorted into slytherin, him being the heir of Salazar himself.

Harry! I think a egg is hatching!

His familiar slithered in, announcing the news.

Really? Which one? I'll have to go see!

he excitedly lowered himself down from his conjured cloud to go see.

The black one. It's just starting to crack open so hurry!

Harry hurried over to the closet under the stairs, where he had left them. Reaching there and unlatching the door, he saw it was true, the black egg was starting to crack. As he watched, a little chip of shell fell away as a little horn poked through.

The horn was very small and deep black. The creature inside used said horn to crack open the rest of the shell, and it was free in the open air for Harry to see. It was a tiny black dragon. About the size of a kitten. As he watched the small horn fell off and disappeared.

(If your confused about the horn, I'm describing a thing very Similar to what happens with baby birds. They have this little pointy "tooth" that falls off after its used for its only purpose- to crack open the egg shell)

It was so cute! With large black wings and a smol chubby body. It had a long tail with black spikes. Also a fairly long neck and a adorable little head. Said dragon immediately flew over and landed on Harry's shoulder.

I think it likes me!

Yes it does Harry, it appears to be another familiar of yours! You must be very powerful to have more than one!

Looking over at the little dragon, Harry said
Hello little guy!

All Harry had time to notice was that he appeared to be speaking in a diffrent language, before the dragon bit him, and he promptly passed out.

•ye I finally updated :-)•
Wow that's a creepy smiley
But whatever I'm creepy lol

What did you think?

ALSO PLEASE RESPOND TO QUESTIONS AT TOP IF YOU DIDNT YET THANKS LOYAL READERS

Also I'm way more likely to update if you leave genuine reviews and comments than if you scream at me to update now!!