Cнapтer 12

(Unknown POV)

I slammed my fist down onto the picture holding her with a growl. She destroys everything! Worthless brat. She doesn't care about any of it! She deserves nothing. I threw a vase against the wall. I should have had this, WE should have had this! AAAARGH! Why did SHE get it? Warm masculine hands encircled my waist and pulled me back into a hard chest.

"Calm down." He rumbled, rubbing my back.

"I'll get her." I stated with confidence, smiling up at him.

"No you won't." He said, making me scowl and pull away. "We will." He clarified and covered my lips with his. I smiled into the kiss and hugged him.

"How is the plan going?" I asked, pulling him onto the bed next to me.

"They all trust me." He said, smirking.

"Impressive, Ana's friends have deserted her. She deserves it." I snarled and sat up.

"Yes, she does, now sleep darling." I smiled at him and lay upon his chest and closed my eyes, dreaming of a world without that bitch.

When I woke up after three hours of sleep, he was gone. Good. I walked into my closet and pulled a coat hanger. A doorknob appeared and I turned it. Inside, I turned on the like and gazed upon the shrine. I had a statue of him, Josh. My lover boy. Ana doesn't deserve his attention, I DO. I caressed the face and smiled. One day, baby, you'll be mine. I turned and glared at the door. I had a picture of Ana, or should I say Savanna, upon it. I took a dart and hurled it at her, making it fly straight into the forehead. I glared at the picture and exited the room. Time for surveillance. Grabbing my binoculars and earpiece, I began walking to her house as fast as I could. It was still really early out, and most people were asleep. Nobody would see a thing.

________________________

Sucker! I thought to myself as I listened in on the conversation taken place in Ana's house. Apparently, she had been chocked as she slept. It was his doing. I'd reward him later. She went out for a jog and stayed out for about three hours in total. Show off. News flash brat, nobody cares that you have endurance. I scoffed when I gazed upon her eating a salad. Fatty. A salad won't make you any skinnier. I went back to my house and watched her some more. She got a caramel frappuccino at Starbucks. I have no sympathy for her what so ever, I don't care about her stupid friends! All I care about is destroying her. She ruined our lives, so we will ruin hers. The rest of her day was boring. She had a mummy-daughter day.

How stupid. What a spoiled little brat. I bet her family will be happy when she's gone. I rolled my eyes and sat in my white mustang. I want to be inconspicuous, and at night I'll use my black one. I put my shades on and drove home. I'd make dinner for us. Five hours came and went until a key entered the keyhole of our house. As he walked in, my arms found their way around his neck and our lips fell against each other. I definitely missed this today. A really hot make out session later, I found myself eating spaghetti across from my love. I must say, I definitely know how to cook. He must have agreed because a low moan came from his throat and he closed his eyes as he took a bite. I smirked and leaned my body back against the chair. When we were done, I put our dishes in the dishwasher and felt a presence behind me.

"How was surveillance love?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"Lovely, I hear you choked her in her sleep." I said with a smirk.

"I did, love. It was quite easy. Stupid brat never saw me coming!" He said with a smirk.

"I knew I loved you for a reason!" I exclaimed and tackled him to the floor. I gazed into his eyes and a mischievous look filled my face.

"Part Two must start soon, when can we get access to her, babe?"

"She has her first filming tomorrow until 9:30. We can grab her then. The arrangements for, everything else, are ready." He said as he nibbled my ear.

"Excellent, you deserve a reward." I teased, kissing his jaw.

"I do, don't I?" He asked cockily.

I laughed and dragged him into the bedroom and shut the door.

"Tomorrow it will happen."

"Tomorrow, Ana will wish she was never born." I exclaimed and tackled him to the bed with a smirk. You know what happened next.

_______________