Better Left Unsaid

I have lost hope.

I've been searching and searching.

I've been waiting and waiting.

Three years of agony, but still. There's no sign of him. Maybe I don't' really have a mate. Maybe destiny have skipped my name on the list or have forgotten that I was here. Maybe the moon goddess doesn't like me or detests me. Maybe he doesn't want to be found or he doen't want me. maybe, maybe, maybe.

I studied myself staring at the full body mirror in front of me. I can't say I'm ugly or I'm pretty. I'm not fat. I'm not poor. I'm not a loner or nerd or such. But why haven't I found him yet?

For three years I've felt lonely especially with my friends who already found their mates. For those years I've been jealous of them. Jealous of their love, their affection. I thought to myself, when will I ever have that? I've been patient enough, have I? I'm a fan of the saying that "Good things come to those who wait," But I'm done with waiting. It's been long enough suffering for me. I've had enough.

Today is my 19th birthday. Today is the third year of my waiting. Today I want change. 

So I braced myself. I marched out of my room back trait, head held high. I tip toed down the stairs and to the crowd having fun at my birthday party. I searched the crowd of people looking for my father, the alpha. 

I found him outside at the backyard which had lots of people too. I walked toward him determined to demand a change for myself because I'm sick of this feeling. 

"Daddy." I said to him to grab his attention. As he heard my voice he excused himself to the people he's taking to and faced me.

"There's my princess. How's the party so far? Are you enjoying it?" he asked.

"No." I Immediately replied.

He raised an eyebrow indicating that he's curious on why I am not enjoying my own birthday party.  I grabbed this opportunity to tell him what I wanted before I lose my confidence.

"Dad, I want to transfer University. I want to go to England to study. That's my birthday wish Dad."

Yes. I am running away from this humiliation. So what? I'll come back in a few years. And if ever I havn't really found my mate by then, I'll just have to agree to my dad'd proposition of arrange marriage.

But I pray to every god and goddesses there are, please, please let me find my mate.

AN: HEYA! ME AGAIN SCYRENNE. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WEREWOLF STORY SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME IF I'M NT GOOD AT IT.

I'M ALSO SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS. I'LL EDIT THIS IF I'M DONE WITH THE WHOLE STORY.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACKS IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR NOT.

VOTE ! COMMENT!

THANK YOU FOR READING!