110 Date Night: The morning after

Midori woke up slowly. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up. She noticed that her dress and her bra had slipped down to her waist. And this clothing in her hands... was this his jacket?

"Yoshiro?"

She looked around her apartment. His shoes were gone. He had left her. The black-haired woman sighed. She remembered last night.

She kissed him, but he didn't return her kiss. "What's wrong?" she asked cautiously.

He avoided her gaze. "I can't."

"Don't worry. I have condoms here."

"Oni are infertile. That's not what this is about."

"What then?" Midori stroked his cheek again.

"I can't do that with you. I don't want to hurt you."

"I want it though." She pressed her abdomen against his. She could feel his excitement. "You want it too, right?"

Yoshiro dared to look at the woman again. "It has been a long time."

"That doesn't matter. It's like riding a bicycle."

"I can't ride a bike."

The nurse laughed amused. "You're such an interesting man, Yoshiro Takagi."

He groaned annoyed. "I told you, I'm not a man. I'm a monster."

She shook her head gently and stroked him again. "At the moment we are a woman and a man. Nothing more and nothing less."

The Oni squinted. "I don't want to hurt you anymore."

Midori kissed him again. "You will not hurt me. You're the most gentle being I have ever met."

She unbuttoned his shirt completely and pulled it over his shoulders. Her hands slid from his belly up over the many scars to his shoulders and then over to her own. With a quick pull she slipped the straps of her dress and her bra off her shoulders and pressed her bare chest against his.

"Come."

She nibbled on his lower lip and began to kiss him again. A jolt went through the Oni. He kissed her back and pressed her against her door.

With a flushed face she remembered what had happened after. She remembered ecstasy. He knew exactly what he was doing. She had misjudged him completely. Somehow she had thought - maybe even hoped - that she would be the first woman in his life, but his experience, his skills and the way he had given her pleasure, stated the opposite.

Midori slipped the straps of her clothes over her shoulders and rose. Hesitantly, she lifted the jacket of her guest up to her nose and sniffed it. He used no perfume or the likes, so she could smell his natural scent on it. She carried a broad grin, feeling almost ridiculous.

There was this warm feeling in her stomach. What was she doing? Why had she to fall for someone like him? Could this turn out well?

***

Yuna's alarm rang. Sleepy she stretched, but was instantly awake. She wanted to catch Wataru before he went to work. She threw her blanket aside and stood up. She ran her hands a few times through her hair, so she would not look like a bird's nest, then stepped into the hallway.