~4~

Terrence
"Mira what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked once I opened the door. Taraji is still in my bedroom, probably confused on why I haven't came back yet. We were just about to kiss then Mira wants to bring her cheating, two faced ass over here.

"I miss you baby," She wrapped her arms around my waist. I gently pushed her off.

"You weren't missing me when you had another dude fucking you."

Mira, if you don't know, is my crazy soon to be ex wife. She was my everything. I would buy her anything she wanted. That should've been a sign before I married her because of her asking for money and expensive stuff all the time. At one point, we were ready to have kids. The problem was she wouldn't let me use my baby making magic. Instead of me getting her pregnant, some unknown beat me to it.

"I swear he didn't mean anything to me. I love you," She had a pleading look in her eye.

"Terrence, who's at the doo-" Taraji called out coming down the stairs. She had on one of my robes and her dripping wet hair pulled into a messy bun. She stopped mid sentence then looked directly at Mira. Oh shit....

"Baby what is that?" Mira asked putting the emphasis on that. I already knew she would start something.

Taraji folded her arms across her chest. "Um that has a name ling ling."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes excuse you bi-"

I stepped in front of her before she could finish her sentence. Damn she is so sexy when she's mad. That is an extreme turn on.

"Why are you here anyways? I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't need someone else to fulfill his sexual needs except for me," Mira snapped. She had a smirk on her face like she won something.
~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji
I froze in place. Did this bitch really just say what I think she said? You know what I can't even be mad. Terrence isn't mine and never will be.

A small smile formed on my lips. "It was very.......delightful to meet you Mira. And don't worry, me and your HUSBAND didn't do anything. He was just being a good friend."

Another thing my mother taught me. If a bitch steps in your face with nonsense, kill 'em with kindness. "I would never come in between your marriage."

Terrence cleared his throat. "Okay Mira I think you should go it's getting kind of late."

"But it's only 10 am."

He pushed her out the door then locked it. If looks could kill, his ass would've been dead. How is he gonna almost kiss me when he has a wife? I can tolerate a lot of things but being a side chick is not one off them.

"Taraji I can explain."

"Yeah I'm sure you can explain why you were trying to lead me on."

He came up behind me then started to place kisses on my neck. I let his hands rub up and down my thighs. My breathing shifted. No what are you doing? My conscience kept asking but I wasn't listening. A stream of my juices ran down my legs.

"T-Terrence....mmm...that feels so good," I moaned out.

Just as he got to my panties, I slapped his hand away. I turned around then gave him a seductive look. "You want my nookie? Ditch the bitch then maybe we'll talk."

I left him there wondering what just happened.