Reiji x Reader (Lazy Asshole Took Your Blood. You Must Be Punished.)

Even though Reiji ' s birthday was a while ago, I was writing this when it came! It took me a while but here it is! Sorry for the wait, Reiji fans!

_________________________________________

Today was a special day for you. 

Today was your boyfriend's birthday. 

You were the girlfriend of Reiji Sakamaki. Which means you really are special if you have gotten Reiji ' s attenion. 

Even though his family doesn't celebrate birthdays, because his family doesn't get along too well. You talked Celia, Reiji ' s younger sister, and Lucius, Celia's servant, into helping you. Since no one else would help. And you knew they wouldn't help.

You asked for Celia and Lucius to make a cake. And help with actually getting the things you need. Celia said in return, she would do it in her apartment, since they don't care what happens in her apartment. But you would have to stall your boyfriend until such time she can bring it over. 

So, you went to go stall your boyfriend. And by stall, you mean spend time with him. Since he might want that.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°

You walked towards where Reiji can normally be located, in his study. Where he normally was messing with potions. Why? Who knows.

You knocked on the door to the room, even though the door was open. "Reiji, may I come in?"

You got no answer.

You popped your head into the room. Reiji wasn't there. "Reiji?" 

You, once again, got no answer.

You sighed. "So, he's not here." 

So, you left the room, and proceed to wander around the mansion. How on earth where you going to find him? 

Then, you bumped into Laito, Reiji ' s younger brother. "Oh sorry. Laito, have you seen Reiji?" 

Laito blinked, then thought to himself about the question you asked. "I think he's going out to get something, Little Bitch. Why? You want to see him?"

"Laito, he's my boyfriend. I want to hang out with him."

"Oh~" Laito Sakamaki ' s dirty mind went off. "If you moan loud enough, I'll come in to~!" He said, as he walked away.

"Prevert." You said, muttering to yourself. Then you continued to walk around the house. 

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°

You walked around the house, but you didn't see Reiji. So, you went to the one person who might know. Reiji ' s older brother Shu.

You found him in a study. "Shu?" You called to him, hoping he wasn't alseep.

"Eh? What is it?" Shu responded. He didn't even move a muscle, besides his mouth.

"Have you seen Reiji?" You asked.

"I thought I heard him going out. He said he needed to talk to Celia." Shu responded. Opening an eye.

You sighed. "Well okay then."

"(Y/N), come here." Shu said.

"What do you want?" You said, then you felt someone pull on your arm. Then, you realized Shu had pulled you into his embrace.

"Shu! Let go!" You cried. But, Shu had you right where he wanted you.

"You really think I'm going to let you go with that scent of yours? You humans are so stupid." Shu said, as he bit down on your neck.

For a few seconds you where losing your blood. Then you heard a familiar voice say, "Shu, please find another victim. (Y/N) is mine."

Shu turned, and let go of you. You fell down to the floor. You could still move, but everything was blurry.

"Fine." Shu said, teleportion out of the room. 

You passed out as soon as Shu left.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°

When you woke up, you were in a dungeon. You knew this dungeon. This was the dungeon Reiji would take you when you have been a bad girl. Or when Reiji Sakamaki was in a mood.

You were wrapped in a blanket. Then you realized, one you where chained, another, you where naked.

Then you heard the door open. "Oh? Your awake. Good. We can get this punishment over with." Your boyfriend came in, with a whip. And a blindfold.

°•○●°•○● Timeskip, Because the punishment was very pleasant, and painful °•○●°•○●°

You where covered in sweat. Your body was both in pain, and in pleasure. Reiji wrapped the blanket, which he used to carry you to his room. Despite being you naked, and really tired.

Reiji carefully set you on the bed. "(Y/N), stay put. I will be right back." 

When Reiji came back, he came back in Pajamas, and had a black and red pair for you.

After you pit it on, right in front of Reiji, your phone went off. It was Celia.

"It's ready. Even though we got caught. Where does Reiji want it?" Celia asked you.

You asked Reiji where he wanted it, he said he wanted it in here. "In his room." 

Lucius came in with the cake, and Reiji ' s favorite food. "Celia and I say, Happy Birthday, Reiji." He said then he left.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°

Let's just say, that night was pleasant. For both you and Reiji.