♤ 9

I bolted down the path like an Olympic champion at the start, sweaty fist clutched tightly. I quickened my pace to an all out sprint at the sound of Taehyung's loud cheer.
The slapping noise of my shoes against the ground resonated around the estate with a clanging echo.

"Park Jimin you loser! " Taehyung screamed at the sight of me having a clear lead over chimchim.

"No shit" the boy beside me growled, before doing the unexpected.

He transformed. And the next second he was metres ahead of me. Forget my legs, even my eyes couldn't keep up with his speed as he shot hismelf forward like a bullet.

"That's cheating!" I exclaimed, slowing down and coming to a halt.

Jimin reached the finish line and put his fist up in the air, "I win!".

I rolled my eyes, looking back at Taehyung who was already on the floor laughing. His eyes were crescents as his mouth hung wide open as he laughed his ass off, in mute. There was no sound coming from him except for those occasional intakes of air ;he was adorable.

I returned back to the starting line with a groan. I spotted Jungkook who was leaning against a pillar, a smile plastered on his face.

"I hate loosing" I mumbled, stopping in front of him.

He looked at me for a brief moment, eyes squinting for a second before he spoke, "Then let's make you win".

I hadn't even responded to that but the other three boys were making plans for another race. The next thing I knew, Jungkook had transformed as well. He stood at the 'start' line with another brown wolf Jimin.

I shook at the sight but Taehyung pushed me forward towards Jeon. The Wolves had a piece of cloth tied around their ankle; that's what probably kept them clothed and covered when they transformed back.

"Get on" Jungkook spoke. It was weird to have him in his wolf form, inches away from me and his mouth wouldn't move when he spoke. It felt like a voice echoed from inside his body and-

"Get on idiot " I heard a chuckle and I climbed up onto his back, letting my fingers thread the fur on the back of his neck. It was smooth, shiny but sharp and needle-like at the same time.

"I don't wanna do this" I mumbled, legs locking around the wolf's body.

"You'll love it" he responded from within, eyes glancing at Jimin who was busy dodging Taehyung who in turn was trying to mount the former.

"I might vomit all over you" I laughed to which Jungkook only snarled.

"Okay on the count of three-" V yelled, as he sat on top of Jimin and I was almost about to laugh at the sight but his counting was so quick that the wolves leaped forward in less than a second.

The sudden spurt of speed had me falling on my chest until it collided against Jungkook's fluffy back. I tightened my arms around his neck as he ran at the speed of lightening.

He covered the uneven paving stones with a great lolloping gait that suggested his ankles were made of tightly coiled springs rather than the sinew and bone the rest of us have. Each one of his mighty strides were worth at least four of mine. With the slightest of effort he out ran the other two, barely breaking a sweat and not panting in the least, he leaned against the thick tree trunk on the finish line waiting for the 95z to catch up.

On the other hand, I was a mess. My hair tangled, face flushed pink, eyes watery due to the wind endlessly slapping my face. I fell limply on his back, breathing out a sigh of relief that he had finally stopped running.

"You fucker!" I scolded and he laughed.

I got off of him and when I turned around he was back to his human form. "Tell me you loved it" he wiggled his eyebrows as I leaned on his chest.

"I almost died" I smacked his chest.

"Nipple attack!" Taehyung blasted out of nowhere as his fingers pinched Jungkook's nipples. It was so sudden that I jerked at their movement.

"Oh my- " I gasped,stepping away from the boys.

Jimin was back to his human self as well and he attacked me with a hug. "How dare you mount my kookie?"

"Mount what?" It sounded so wrong to my ears and I could make out from Jimin's look that he intended wrong.

"Ass!" I smacked the back of his head, "I still win!" I rose my brows as he grinned at me.

"Of course you do"

♡♡♡

"Y'all get your asses back home. It's lunch time" a loud call filled my ears and we all turned our heads in unison.

Two women, one shorter than the other stood at the backdoor of the house, squinting to look at us.

Jimin yelled out a response and we all walked back to the house which was now far, far away. My legs hurt from walking and I glared at Jungkook who was least affected by the distance and the stony fucked up path.

"Who are they?" I asked,leaning a little to reach Jungkook's ear.

"This one is Yoongi hyung's mate and the tall one with brown hair is Jin hyung's" he smiled.

"Mate?" I laughed at his usage of words and he nodded.

"It's like the wolf word for girlfriend" he threw his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped mine around his middle.

"You've had a lot of mates by now then" I teased, referring to all those girls he had been with.

"Umm that's not how it works" he looked down at me before lifting me up and throwing me onto his back as if he was giving me a piggy back ride.
I was so thankful he did that.

"Thank you" I muttered against his shoulder and he shrugged, his hands hauling me up a little so that I can wrap my legs around him securely.

"No problem princess" he responded to which I cringed.

"Lame Jeon.  You're lame".