Chapter Fifty Two

A/N: You guys were wondering where Scott was sooooo...I guess this is kinda a bonus chapter. Cause not much is happening but I think you'll want to read it, it might clear up some questions you have. Song really relates to this chapter. I was happy to find that GIF of Daniel Sharman because he's who I originally said would play Liam and it's perfect.

Recap of last chapter (you don't have to read the recaps):

"I've been trying to stop drinking and smoking lately," he says out of nowhere and I'm confused as to how that ties in with my question at all. "You know I find that it's easier when I'm around people. But everyone always seems occupied lately. Scott, my best friend, is too caught up with you and Daniel. We barely ever talk anymore. My parents have never been around. Becca and everyone else is actually trying the whole college thing."

"Why c-come to me though?" I ask, I'm sure he's got other friends that don't revolve around the small circle that he has at the college. I'm sure he's got more family that he could talk to.

"You know I asked myself that question as soon as I got here," he says turning towards me with a strange look on his face. "I'm sure I could make new friends or something but it hasn't dawned on me until now that I've never felt more alone in my life."

I couldn't agree with him more.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Scott's P.O.V

"I'm not going to argue with you guys about this anymore," Anna says shaking her head at her parents who seem far too eager to send Abby to a psychiatric unit. It seems like we've been arguing about this for hours. They think that we're just trying to cover up for Abby which is actually really stupid. If we're all insisting that Parker actually was here don't you think that they should maybe be more worried about how we're going to deal with Parker rather than trying to send Abby away? I guess not. 

I watch as Anna storms out of the room and Falon walks off after her leaving me in the room with both pairs of our parents. My parents are obviously on my side of this argument, only because they know that I would lie about something concerning someone's mental health. My parents had gotten home not too long after the police had gotten here and had a long talk with some of the police men. Probably about hiring more security. 

I decide to go check on Abby considering she's just been sitting on the couch and staring at the ceiling all day ever since the accident. I walk into the room where she was at and am surprised to see that she isn't in there anymore. I furrow my eyebrows and walk upstairs towards the room Abby's been staying in. I'm confused when I near her room and hear laughter emanating from it.

I walk towards the room to see the door about halfway open so I push it open a little bit so I can see inside. What I see definitely surprises me. Abby and Liam are sitting on the bed next to each other, closer than need be, watching something on TV while eating pints of ice cream. I totally forgot that Liam had come over earlier, probably because we were all arguing about the whole Abby situation. It seems like I haven't talked to him in a while. 

Anyways Abby is sitting up against the bed rest while Liam is completely laying down right beside her with his arms behind his head. Abby let's out an adorable giggle, probably about something on the TV but Liam doesn't seem to be paying attention. Instead he's staring at her with a small smile on his face. Does she not even notice that he's freakin staring at her!? Who the fuck told him he could stare at her like that anyways?