12.

I watched as she opened the door and Bex, Ginny, and Jen ran in folding their umbrellas up.
"Uh hi." She said confused.
"Oh what's for breakfast?" Jen asked hanging her coat on the rack. I smiled and took a bite of my eggs.
"Eggs!" Bex said sliding into the bench and taking my fork and eating a bite.
"Girls what are you doing?" My mom raised her voice. Everyone froze and looked at her.
"You see we wanted to see if you'd like to go to the mall with us." Ginny said sitting on the couch.
"In this weather?" She scoffed.
"Yes Ginny's car is right out side your door." Bex said giving my fork back.
"We aren't even dressed." I said eating my toast.
"So go get dressed!" Jen said as if it was obvious.
"Let the child eat Jen." Ginny said laying her hands on her bump that was slowly growing.
I shoveled the food into my mouth as fast as I could. I got out of the bench and ran to the back and closed the curtain.
"Now you go get dressed as well Ms. Lana." Bex said.
"No Emilees getting dressed I'll wait."
"What? She's your daughter its not like you haven't seen each other naked before."
"I know I'm just respecting her privacy." I huffed and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. I pulled on my ugg boots. I pulled my hair into a bun with loose hair and grabbed my make up and applied mascara because it's raining I'm not gonna get all fancied up.
When I was done I grabbed my coat and headed back out to the main area.
"Well don't you look nice." Ginny smiled at me. I smiled shyly back.
"Now I'll go get dressed." My mom mumbled before heading to the back herself.
A couple minutes later she came back out wearing leggings, tennis shoes, and a large sweatshirt. She grabbed her purse and unplugged her phone reminding me that mine was on the table. I grabbed it placing it in my pocket.

When we came back from the mall we had bought a few outfits. I had my nails done and mom just had them clear coated and manicured.
I sat down on the couch and sighed. My phone dinged.

You little bitch!
I raised my brows. I had no idea who this person was.
E-excuse me? Who r u?

Some one that's going to ruin ur life bitch.
E-who do u think ur talking to?
Emilee Parrilla of course. -A
E-ok u aren't creepy at all.
We'll see about that u worth less piece of shit! U don't deserve to live!-A
E-what ur gonna kill me? Ud be doing me a favor. I don't care if I live or die
Well let's just say ur going to suffer for what u did-A
E-right remind me what I did this time because if ur stockrish enough then ull know all about me so what mistake did I do this time I don't keep track.
U took some one very important from me-A
E-I tend to do that now which hit list am I on its hard keeping up with all of them.
Mine. Now what ur gonna do now is go slit ur wrists and end up in the hospital-A
E- ya sorry it's not the right time and I didn't put it in my schedule for the day! Let me go check it for an opening
You're sarcastic-A
E-no this is how I normally handle this situation
Go to hell-A
E-tried they won't open the doors
-\{**}/-
You're so stupid-A
E-thank u
U don't deserve Lana as ur mom-A
E- u know what? Ur a 100% correct! Do u know y? Because I'm a screw up no body and she is a wonderful person actress so ya can't exactly hold that against me
I'm not gonna stop bugging u-A
E-well see about that.
I went into the number settings and blocked the number. I then went and deleted the conversation. I rolled my eyes and stuffed the phone back into my pocket.
I've been in that situation at least twice and decided none of that's going to get to me. But I know it will but it won't show on the out side.
My mom walked out of the bathroom and looked at me.
"Incorrecto?" My eyes shot up to her worried eyes. Whats wrong.
"Nada." I said laying down on the couch kicking my boots onto the floor. Nothing.
"Come on I know you better to know that look." She said picking my head up sitting down before placing my head on her lap.
"I'm just tired." I lied and closed my eyes allowing her to take my hair out of its confinement and run her fingers through it as she turned the Tv on.