Chapter 1

Kashish's POV:

The first day of my summer vacation!
I'm probably out with my friends, on the beach, right?

WRONG.

I'm watching Jungkook say "Oh My God!". He's such a dork, to be honest.

"KASHISH!" My mom yelled.

Just 5 more seconds till the video-

"KASHISH AHUJA, IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT I'M TURNING THE WIFI OFF!"

And within seconds, I was standing in front of mom, one hand holding my phone, and the other one clutching my chest as I breathed heavily.

"What is it, mom?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Did you pack?" she asked.

Oh wait, let me fill you in on this!

                   *A Month Ago*

@BTS_twt: Hi international ARMY!
Since we just released our music video for 'Just One Day', we are inviting you to our Just One Day competition!
All you have to do is make a mini music video for 'Just One Day'! We'll be picking 10 winners!
The 10 winners will win a 2 week stay in South Korea!
In Korea, you'll join a competition where we choose 7 to stay for 2 months with us!
Live with us and just do everything with us!
Winners will be announced by the end of this month.
ARMY HWAITING! #Jimin #InternationalARMY

I HAVE TO JOIN THIS, I HAVE TO MEET THEM! And maybe... Stay with them for 2 months!
The thought alone made me squirm in my seat.

"Hey Stupid! What's up with you?" Dad said, giving me a weirded out look, which made me laugh and run into my room.

                *Present Time*

"Of course, eomma! I did like a month ago!" I said, laughing at myself.

"I am not your eomma, I'm your maa!" She said, annoyed of me trying to slip a Korean word in every now and then.

('maa' means mom in Indian)

"Don't forget anything! You should have your stuff ready by 12 am. I'm not going to follow you to Korea if you forget something! Hear me?" She told me, which made me chuckle.

"I know, maa. Stop worrying, I'm gonna be fine, promise!" I said.

Mom then pulled me into her arms and kissed my forehead.

"I'm just afraid that something happens. I love you, okay?" She said, looking in my eyes and holding my face. I nodded and kissed her forehead, then I went back to my room to check one last time that I have everything with me.